6.0L Motherload

JMS8800

I am selling/trading the following:

Black Widow Race compounds 61mm small and 88mm big turbos. All hardware to get on your truck I bought them from Igotit with only a few hours on them and I put about 1000 miles on the small turbo. Never hooked up the full system.

Casserly injectors were told they were 185s they flowed out to 130s but Casserly said he would fix them free of charge. I never installed and I don’t know how long Igotit had them in.

Set of stock injectors ran when pulled with 100,000 miles on them.

Stock fuel pump 150000 miles on it ran when pulled

6.0 complete engine with 150000 miles on it

6.0 complete engine with 25-30000 miles on it still in truck

6.0 trans with suncoast parts in it 20000 miles on it(Have suncoast torque converter but would like to keep unless the deal is good)Still in truck

6.0 stock converter with 500-800 miles on it

I am looking to sell or trade the above make offer on all. As far as trade I am looking for a 7.3L 4R100 trans (preferably built but will consider a working core) and a 03-06 common rail Cummins(preferably with computer and wiring harness)

Black Widow Race compounds 6000

Casserly injectors 1000

Set of stock injectors 500

Stock fuel pump 75

6.0 complete engine with 150000 miles 1000

6.0 complete engine with 25-30000 miles 1900

6.0 trans with suncoast parts $2000 with core or $2200 without core (no tc)

6.0 stock converter with 500-800 miles on it $450

Ok the torque converter has to go too it wont work with what im doing. So trans with converter is $2600 with core and $2800 w/o core and also I forgot that the trans has the 300M input shaft

Forrest Nearing said:
actually, the correct phrase is "stepping into the light" :D
Thats kinda what I was thinking....if it was the Darkside there would be Dodges running around with Powerstrokes in them....:hehe:

JFlagg said:
Thats kinda what I was thinking....if it was the Darkside there would be Dodges running around with Powerstrokes in them....:hehe:

That is the combo that should come from the factory

Powerstroke in a Dodge

and

Cummins in a Ford

Then we would have nice trucks with reliable bulletproof motors and well....... all the junk will be in the same pile setting on the dodge lots.:hehe:

SEOHPowerstroke said:
That is the combo that should come from the factory

Powerstroke in a Dodge

and

Cummins in a Ford

Then we would have nice trucks with reliable bulletproof motors and well....... all the junk will be in the same pile setting on the dodge lots.:hehe:
I would have to agree with that foir the most part. I don't consider Dodge junk, but I would much rather have a Ford frame/body with the Cummins reliability, power and ease to work on. I wonder how many die hard 'Stroke fans would buy a Dodge if that alternate reality ever happened?

I have to say I could never buy a Dodge truck, but I would like a Cummins so I guess thats what must be done.:ft:

I'm a die hard Ford guy, not a die hard 'Stroke guy. So no, I would never think twice again about ever owning a dodge if it had a 'Stroke in it. That would just be:bang

pretty much every vehicle I've owned through my life has been a Ford except for my Dodge diesels. I've had five of them, and I still don't get why everyone complains about the dodge trucks :confused:

Alright I think I just bought me a cummins. So Ive jumped in, now I need some stuff gone. Let me know guys!

Back