PDA

View Full Version : Link to Piers

RacinDuallie
02-13-2008, 05:11 PM
For those looking for advice from very knowledgeable and capable guys, here is a link to Piers's shop-

www.peakdieselperformance.com (http://www.peakdieselperformance.com)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

THEKIDFAN
02-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Don't you mean Piers' Louise Harry AND Jack's shop!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

You also forgot to mention that above all they are just darn good people!! :clap: :clap:

Moremph
02-14-2008, 12:49 AM
I was curious what ol piers has been up to lately,

Miss doin buiss with him!!

Jff24Gordn
02-14-2008, 04:42 AM
Hey Piers, I think i still owe you a beer or 10 pitchers. :Cheer:

BigBadDodge
02-14-2008, 07:57 AM
You also forgot to mention that above all they are just darn good people!! :clap: :clap:

You got that right, It's good to see them back in it :rockwoot:

BBD

RacinDuallie
02-14-2008, 12:12 PM
You got that right, It's good to see them back in it :rockwoot:

BBDYou can say that again!:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Piers
02-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys, feels good to be back at it again.

Mr. jff24Gordn.....I do believe you lost the 10 pitcher/several shooter drinking contest....at least that's what my foggy brain remembers:) I'll be coming out to help Peter & Manseil, from South Bend Clutch, with thier little 4BT project in about a month, actually Lenny from Dynomite Diesel is coming along too. If you're up for a little drive, maybe we could meet you in Indiana and see if you can still swallow a pint of beer in under 10 seconds:pop:

Lucky Jeff
02-14-2008, 01:07 PM

Mr. jff24Gordn.....I do believe you lost the 10 pitcher/several shooter drinking contest....at least that's what my foggy brain remembers:) I'll be coming out to help Peter & Manseil, from South Bend Clutch, with thier little 4BT project in about a month, actually Lenny from Dynomite Diesel is coming along too. If you're up for a little drive, maybe we could meet you in Indiana and see if you can still swallow a pint of beer in under 10 seconds:pop:
now that just sounds like fun!! Glad you're back at it Piers..

sb clutch
02-14-2008, 03:33 PM
When a man needs an engine tweaked, who better to call than Piers. :bow:

I got laugh...Manseil thinks he is the king of beer drinking. He came into my office today and said after talking to these guys he is a little worried. :hehe:

What we are building is a mud drag/mud bog with a 4bt engine in a jeep frame and custom body. We are hoping to be spinning over 5000 RPM and with all the stuff Piers is putting on this motor, I don't think it will be a problem. :rockwoot:

Our shop will be open to all that want to come up for tuning day.

Peter

DART505
02-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Just made a order to spred the love.:rockwoot: :Cheer:

RacinDuallie
02-14-2008, 05:01 PM

I got laugh...Manseil thinks he is the king of beer drinking. He came into my office today and said after talking to these guys he is a little worried. :hehe:

What we are building is a mud drag/mud bog with a 4bt engine in a jeep frame and custom body. We are hoping to be spinning over 5000 RPM and with all the stuff Piers is putting on this motor, I don't think it will be a problem. :rockwoot:

Peter:evil :evil Nice !!

How ya been Peter- (I got all my needed goodies to install that badass custom SB Clutch in the ol Vipertruck- New flywheel and Perf Hyd. Upgrade- I'll give ya the report soon :rockwoot: There WILL be some upset Vette owners in my hood........)

Jff24Gordn
02-15-2008, 05:38 AM

It must be real foggy in BC, because you beat me on a margarita when I got hung up on the ice. If we could just find someone who was sober for those 7 hours to tell us the truth...
PM me when yawl are commin out. I could only run up on a Monday or Tuesday.

Scooter's Roofing
02-15-2008, 07:44 AM

Peter

good to see you on the board Peter!