24V cummins 200hp injectors 7x.010

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
up for sale are the injectors out of my 01 Cummins.
7x.010 estimated "200hp"
I bought them new from Darryl Poole and they have UNDER 5K miles on them. Reason for sale is they are too small and I want to go larger with the fueling for the twins. I dont want trades just a to sell these and a core set from you, If no core add $100

asking 700.00

Ian

parttimepuller said:
You wish you would have kept your 240's???

not really, the 240s were wayyyyyy to much for that HTT 66 I had and the 200's were perfect but now the truck hardly smokes at all and I need more fuel, so back to the 7x12's I go.

Did you run the 200's with a Prostreet 66? Did you ever dyno with them? Would it have possible to tow occasionally?

Jared

I installed the HTT ProStreet 66/16 (SS housing) and ran 7x12 "240" injectors but they were too hot so I sold those and put in the 7x10 "200" (the sticks for sale) and ran them. With the comp on 5x5 I couldnt get past 1500* I towed my 14K gooseneck trailer with 2 Kubota tractors on it with no issues. a little smokey but I could have turned the box down but didnt....

I never dynod them.

I think my heat issues with the turbo/injectors were due to the large exhaust housing but I sold the trubo for twins and thats where Im at now

Ian

Zstroken
edm, they are from the guy up here in Mich, Im sure you know who Im talking about but I cant say.

Ian

Back