PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Special (Hoodies)

TopFueler
02-18-2008, 07:13 AM
We finaly got them in stock to run this special. If you buy one of our Phat Shaft, Super Phat Shaft, Silver Bullet or Twin Turbo kits, we will include a Industrial Injection Hoodie at no charge. They are black with logo on the back, down the sleeve is our web site and II is on the side. They look very nice and all of our employees have had to get one. We do have 3-4 pink ones we made for our wives that are left over but thats all. Thanks for all your support!

carfichris
02-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Turbo's purchased directly through II or does it apply to new purchases through an II dealer as well?

JOHNBOY
02-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Where was this two weeks agos? I could have bought my wife on of those $1800 Pink Hoodies for Valentines Day and got myself a free turbo in the process.:woohoo:

TopFueler
02-19-2008, 02:39 AM
Sorry about the time at which we received these hoodies. We didn't know when they would be ready. If you are buying from a dealer you will be ok to get one. You will need to give them your size and hoodie order when you order your turbo. We can't ship hoodies without knowing your size. Thanks

SIKDMAX
02-19-2008, 11:16 AM
So can these be purchased separately?

sleepin-sport
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Just ordered mine today :woohoo:
It's basically summer here though :doh: ohh well maybe next year (winter):hehe:

TopFueler
02-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Yes we can sell you one. Just call your order in. Brett will know how much we paid for them. Thanks