Bully Dog Triple Dog w/ Outlook Monitor - $300 Shipped

sfu7274456

Ford Fanatic
I am selling my Bully Dog Triple Dog with Outlook Monitor. Unit is in great shape. You will need to purchase a new EGT probe if you want to monitor EGT's otherwise the kit includes everything - the case, downloader, and the monitor, and a pillar mount for Ford Superdutys. I will accept payment via paypal only. Price is $300 shipped via FED-EX ground. This is directly from Bully Dog's site and will tell you the applications this will work on.

The Triple Dog works on the following trucks:

Dodge 5.9L '03 - '07
Ford 6.0L '03 - '07
Ford 7.3L '99 - '03
GM '01 - '07

The Outlook™ In-Cab Monitor Adjusts, Monitors, Displays & Records Engine Functions.

The OutLook™ Monitor primarily monitors vehicle parameters and displays them on the easy to read display. The quick joystick navigation allows you to access over 20 different vehicle parameters which can be displayed four at a time. When the OutLook™ Monitor is coupled with the Triple Dog™ Downloader you can experience its full potential to controlling your vehicle power levels on-the-fly. You will also be able to control safety defueling functions based on certain vehicle parameters, more specifically: exhaust gas temperatures, coolant temperatures, and transmission temperatures (not all three are available on every vehicle make). On top of all of that, the OutLook™ carries the unique feature of being able to gauge vehicle performance; you can test horsepower and torque, record quarter mile runs, and also check your vehicles 0-60 mile per hour times in seconds.

Back