Name Jim's VW
Categories Parts
General Service/Repair
Restoration
Engine
Transmission
Salvage Yards
Location Leeds, Alabama, USA
Description Jim's VW has been in business for over 30 years. Jim does repairs and restorations, sells new and used parts, engines, transmissions, has a junkyard with over 300 VWs in it, and usually has some cars for sale.
Jim also sells parts for buggies and trikes and is starting to sell new Beetle parts. If you need anything let us know if we can help you out. We also ship directly to our customers.
Contact Info Jim's VW
290 Connell Drive
Leeds, Alabama 35094
205-699-9600
JimsVW483@cs.com
Website [B]http://www.JimsAircooled.com[/B]

I think this would be better....And yes I took this picture in Iraq and no it isn't photoshopped. The TIMMY was actually there :hehe:

Attachments

• TIMMY!.jpg
    TIMMY!.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 30
What year about are you looking to get? What kinda coin you lookin to dish out for the turd? I know a few people that have some, Ill do some checkin for you.

Dont diss the new ones.......our 06 TDI is as sleeper as it gets ....no one expects to get embarrassed by a bright yellow bug.

Tim,

I've been looking at Beetles for a little while now too, I need a second (and 3rd) vehicle as I am about to sell my truck. Don't know if you have checked Craigs List yet but there isn't much in AL as far as Beetles go, however Atlanta seems to be a mecca of bugs ...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/car?query=Beetle&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&addTwo=

Thats a search in the car/trucks section for Beetle, there are both new and old there but there are several pages for you to scan through. For $3K you can get a very nice one, for a few hundred bucks you can get a project.

Hope this helps,
Ted

I'm looking at spending about 1500-2k, but if I can find a body in good shape, that is cool too. I'm eventually gonna build a 1913 with 2 stages to put itn it

I seem to have found a body... now I need a motor.

Nothing wild at the moment, just a 1600 dual-port for now while I build the big motor.

Back