Question about Water/Meth

Nail-it

Been thinking about adding water/meth to my 03 LB7. Aprox. how much HP does it add, and is the only other advantage cooling the EGT?

depends on the amount of meth kinda, but also allows you to stay in it longer due to the egst not getting as hot as quickly.

brett

i dynoed for the first time with my snow performance 220psi kit this weekend.

with one red jet (medium) with 50/50... i netted 667hp. on diesel only it was 652hp. so a 15hp gain. i will try a blue (large) nozzle next and see what happens. i blew the headgasket 2 months back using 2 large nozzles on my first run out.

The amount of Meth should be in direct proportion to your tuning, more timing equals less meth..... Ask me how I know.

I am running devilsown stuff.controller adjustable in cab and a lot cheaper than snow,

What nozzles are you running? I'm running a #5 and #10 nozzle with the 220psi pump and no EGT drop so far. I'm gong to take out the #5 and replace it with a #14 and see what happens.

i have it and it helped some sled pulling i have the 150 psi with 2 625ml nozzle i had just one in and it didnt help but after i put 2 in it helped

What nozzles are you running? I'm running a #5 and #10 nozzle with the 220psi pump and no EGT drop so far. I'm gong to take out the #5 and replace it with a #14 and see what happens.

I am running a 12 and 14 gph nozzle in my grid heater delete spacer.

Back