PDA

View Full Version : Under Way

C-350
03-17-2008, 11:33 PM
For those who are interested, my Cummins conversion is finally under way. A friend pulled all parts not needed for the engine swap portion and cleaned up my engine (I didn't even recognize it!). It went to a shop for the actual swap (buddy's shop isn't big enough for this part) today and hopefully by the end of this week it will be back at my buddy's place to install the little engine parts, wiring, and installation of the tranny controller. I will be putting together a sub-domain website with photos and full descriptions of the installation of all parts once its done. But for now, here is the photo album (engine after purchase, some of the parts, and clean engine!).

Engine and Parts Pics (http://kmscd.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=32)

No big mods planned for the moment, just an AEM HD Diesel Intake, 4" downpipe to dual 4" Aero Exhaust mufflers, and ATS exhaust manifold. Mods to be done (hopefully) by fall is a #5 plate, delivery valves, new turbo (maybe Super B Special), and injectors. But before those will be a new bed and tires to wrap around my 18" Pro Comp 6005s!

907dragdiesel
03-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Hell Yeah !!!

Looks like Kendra's trucks going under the knife ..

I'm going to talk to the shop possibly tomarrow to see how its going ..

Then we'll see what kind of time until we get it in to plumb and wire it up to run ...