PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Josh

Robts
03-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Well I tried to finish my exhaust with out some help. I contacted Josh on sunday and told him roughly what I needed. I needed some misc bends to complete my compounds. Josh had them shipped out asap.Actually he contacted TI Dyno and used him as a dealer.Thanks Kevin. Still need that address.

Works great Josh. I had them all welded up and tomorrow dropping them off at the cermic coaters.

See ya on the 12th
:clap:

crzycowboy
03-21-2008, 05:41 AM
Well I tried to finish my exhaust with out some help. I contacted Josh on sunday and told him roughly what I needed. I needed some misc bends to complete my compounds. Josh had them shipped out asap.Actually he contacted TI Dyno and used him as a dealer.Thanks Kevin. Still need that address.

Works great Josh. I had them all welded up and tomorrow dropping them off at the cermic coaters.

See ya on the 12th
:clap:

No problem Rob! We're just lucky we had them funky elbows in stock....you'd be surprised how many places buy up them bad boys...LOL Glad to hear that they worked out for ya too...can't wait to see the finished project on the 12th! I'm sure that she'll be terror on the rollers!:charger: