PDA

View Full Version : multi quote

Marc
03-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Something ive noticed here.....you guys dont have the "multi-quote" feature....

its REALLY handy....and it keeps people form posting mulitiple posts to catch up in a thread....just a thought....

check out any thread on powerstroke.org if you want to see how it works. Just click the + on any post you want to quote and when your done you just hit reply to thread......it will have a quote from every single post you selected the + in....

displacedtexan
03-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I love that feature too. Some of the inferior forums use it, and it works well, helps keep things more readable and uncluttered.

wideopen
03-24-2008, 07:59 AM
I'll look into it and see what I can find.

Snedge
03-24-2008, 08:06 AM
LOLCome on. I just spent the last two years trying to figure muti-posts out without the fancy button. Don't make it easy now.

haloman
03-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Multi-Quote would be nice.

wideopen
03-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Something ive noticed here.....you guys dont have the "multi-quote" feature....

its REALLY handy....and it keeps people form posting mulitiple posts to catch up in a thread....just a thought....

check out any thread on powerstroke.org if you want to see how it works. Just click the + on any post you want to quote and when your done you just hit reply to thread......it will have a quote from every single post you selected the + in....

I love that feature too. Some of the inferior forums use it, and it works well, helps keep things more readable and uncluttered.

I'll look into it and see what I can find.

LOLCome on. I just spent the last two years trying to figure muti-posts out without the fancy button. Don't make it easy now.

Multi Quote test...I got it werking fellows!:cheer:

partsguy662
03-24-2008, 01:15 PM
I'll bet it doesn't stop people from making multiple posts in a row around here...LOL

94 12valve
03-24-2008, 01:17 PM
thats sweet

4x4dually
03-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Finally. 'Bout time. :D Thanks! That is a HUGE timesaver. It beats hitting quote, typing a responce, copying that whole mess, then hitting the back button and hitting quote on another post then pasting it all in there and repeating how ever many idiots you want to reply to.

wideopen
03-24-2008, 01:24 PM
I'll bet it doesn't stop people from making multiple posts in a row around here...LOL

I'll be suprised if it does..LOL

Pangela
03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Finally. 'Bout time. :D Thanks! That is a HUGE timesaver. It beats hitting quote, typing a responce, copying that whole mess, then hitting the back button and hitting quote on another post then pasting it all in there and repeating how ever many idiots you want to reply to.

I'll be suprised if it does..LOL

HA, IT WORKED!! That's awesome lol

Marc
03-24-2008, 02:14 PM
WOW....u dont mess around......Great job man!! That should be a big hit amongst the non post *****'s.....:rockwoot::hehe:

wideopen
03-24-2008, 02:29 PM
LOL, Thanks, I just had to do a little modifying to make it work right here..LOL

displacedtexan
03-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Why are you responding to all the idiots?:hehe:

4x4dually
03-25-2008, 07:52 AM

I'm a post wh*re remember? :D Crap, I just did it again! :hehe:

Billysgoat
03-25-2008, 08:40 AM

Well, for that answer you have no further to look than....

I'm a post wh*re remember? :D Crap, I just did it again! :hehe:

But it's OK Jory, we will forgive you and your wh*rish ways LOL LOL

4x4dually
03-25-2008, 08:45 AM
But it's OK Jory, we will forgive you and your wh*rish ways LOL LOL

Thanks Billy. It is easy to see who my real friends are. :hehe: