PDA

View Full Version : OBX Thanks

chromedome1
04-05-2008, 06:20 PM
As a sponsor of the OBX Diesel Challange, I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in this event even as the rain came. Special thanks to pro street trucks that made a great showing including R. Hilton, Stuckey Racing, TS Performance, Buck & Jess, aswell as Schied for a great dragster showing. Also a thanks to David and the "Dyno" who braved rain and mud to put on a show. Thanks to all!:rockwoot:

Twisted Shifter
04-05-2008, 11:35 PM
I would like to second that motion........ even with the rain we had a good time and enjoyed spending time with those that braved the rain with us.

ctd8999
04-06-2008, 06:24 PM
I would like to second that motion........ even with the rain we had a good time and enjoyed spending time with those that braved the rain with us.

I have to agree. even though the event had to be cancelled, everyone who hung around had a great time. I met alot of nice folks. And I would like to say thanks to Jess and Buck and everyone else involved for the great hospitality they provided for everyone. Once again thanks guys. Steve B.

John_P
04-06-2008, 06:25 PM
As a sponsor of the OBX Diesel Challange, I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in this event even as the rain came. Special thanks to pro street trucks that made a great showing including R. Hilton, Stuckey Racing, TS Performance, Buck & Jess, aswell as Schied for a great dragster showing. Also a thanks to David and the "Dyno" who braved rain and mud to put on a show. Thanks to all!:rockwoot:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said Stephen! I agree with you 100%

And I want to SINCERELY THANK YOU for allowing Brandon and I to stay there in your other house saving us the cost of a motel room! I also enjoyed the breakfast with you guys! Thanks again buddy!

----------
Sincerely,

John_P

Stingpuller
04-06-2008, 06:34 PM
The Ohio crew had a good time and will be back in 09! We did manage to go to the beach and get some sea shells. My son justin(8 years old) did manage to get a little shark in a glass jar as his "New Pet". You should have seen the look on Momma's face when he showed here that! Thanks Jess and everyone who tried. Jeff

Jared Duramax
04-06-2008, 09:42 PM
eventhough it did get rained out i think everybody still had fun

Jared

rocracing
04-06-2008, 11:09 PM
i would like to thank jess and buck for letting the nrhda be part of this event , and i agree with everyone though it got rained out there still was a great showing for competitors and freinds

though we did get rained out jess and buck drove 3 hours today to run the truck and ran into problems just cant get a break this weekend

So then it happened a comp d versus nhrda rental cars drag race death match with the loser buying dinner and drinks

We lets just say i hope that the comp d boys liked there dinner and drinks cause me and chris ended up eating crow although on our defense we had a pt cruiser to their dodge challanger

Thanks again see you next year at obx

wideopen
04-07-2008, 01:40 PM
We had a great time, just wish we could have gotten to see some action, other than the embarrassment that the NHRDA rental car took..LOL

All in good fun Randy.

Amish Elegance
04-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Sux you guys got rained out. Glad you all managed to have some fun, even if it was a little wet out there.

Thats the best part about racing:
If you win and want to celebrate, there's beer.
If you lose and want to sulk, there's beer.
If you get rained out and still want to have a good time, there's your old friend beer!

Best enjoyed with friends.:Cheer:

We'll do the sun dance for you guys a little longer next time.:snoop:

rhilton109
04-07-2008, 08:16 PM

Stephen,that you???????Sure wish I would of let Jess get the track prepped for another pass friday night!!!I do believe those elusive 6sec. runs are very much in jeperdy of being made!!!:evil:evil Kentucky will be the place to make it happen(I HOPE).See you there.....Russell

Y_Knot
04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
I would like to thank Jess & Buck for all the good hospitality that they provided . We still had a great time. Even tho the event was rained out, there was plenty of entertainment ! Also met a lot of nice folks.

Steve

9 LIVES
04-13-2008, 01:51 PM
are they going to re-schedule this event?

ctd8999
04-13-2008, 02:22 PM
are they going to re-schedule this event?

Re-scheduled for May 3rd. Thanks Steve B.

9 LIVES
04-27-2008, 10:36 PM
is TS,garmon,darren & everyone gonna be there again? so close togather with the TS race just being over???