12v engine, Built 47RH, T Case, Twin Turbos-CHEAP!!!!!!!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Ok, guys. This stuff needs to go. Heres the new pricing. m This stuff is out of a 1994 Ram 2500 4wd. 200k on the engine and t case, 15k on the transmission. Engine comes with all the accessories. No injector pump or turbo. Will throw a stock HX-35 in for $200. Tranny is supposed to have a DTT billet single disc converter, DTT valve body, upgraded clutches, etc. Stock shafts. Twins are HTB2 and HT3B. All piping, hoses, clamps, oils and brace included. No air filter. 15k miles on the twins. Piping is raw, not painted. This stuff is extremely cheap guys, as I'm sure you know. Shipping not included.

12v Engine- $1100
Transmission- $800
T Case- $450
Twins- $1800

interested in tranny/TC... needs to fit 97 CTD with 47RE

please PM... thanks,

Ok, guys. This stuff needs to go. Heres the new pricing. m This stuff is out of a 1994 Ram 2500 4wd. 200k on the engine and t case, 15k on the transmission. Engine comes with all the accessories. No injector pump or turbo. Will throw a stock HX-35 in for $200. Tranny is supposed to have a DTT billet single disc converter, DTT valve body, upgraded clutches, etc. Stock shafts. Twins are HTB2 and HT3B. All piping, hoses, clamps, oils and brace included. No air filter. 15k miles on the twins. Piping is raw, not painted. This stuff is extremely cheap guys, as I'm sure you know. Shipping not included.

12v Engine- $1100
Transmission- $800
T Case- $450
Twins- $1800

His 47rh will not work in your 97 (plug and play) if it does have a 47re. 96 was suppose to be the last year for the rh but I have a buddy with a early 97 and it does have a rh .
That rh is what people want who are looking to do a swap all you have to do is wire up a lock up and overdrive switch.
Hope this helps.

pretty sure mine is a 47RE. don't see why I can't hook up a lockup and overdrive switch.

sounds doable to me...

All the piping on the twins look good except the downpipe. it is not bent, they just welded it up at an angle. But everything else is pretty nice. They would need just a little smoothing up to be painted. The tranny is a 47RH. I really wish i could keep all this stuff. I haven't found anything as cheap as these. I've sold core parts for more. Maybe thats why its not selling. A friend of mine is in realty and he said if a house doesn't sell, they go up on price and usually they sell then. Maybe thats what I need to do. Anyone wanna give $2500 for my engine or $3500 for the twins?LOL

hey blackdiesel... PM & email sent with phone number for 47RH.. please call.. thanks,

All the piping on the twins look good except the downpipe. it is not bent, they just welded it up at an angle. But everything else is pretty nice. They would need just a little smoothing up to be painted. The tranny is a 47RH. I really wish i could keep all this stuff. I haven't found anything as cheap as these. I've sold core parts for more. Maybe thats why its not selling. A friend of mine is in realty and he said if a house doesn't sell, they go up on price and usually they sell then. Maybe thats what I need to do. Anyone wanna give $2500 for my engine or $3500 for the twins?LOL

blackdiesel, a few questions.. did you have DTT do the build on tranny, put billet TC in, know the 15k miles to be correct and know tranny to be in good working condition?

can't tell for sure, but pictures posted on ebay shows tranny has been in place for much higher than 15k miles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=230240208616&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting

dtt.JPG

dtt2.JPG

I was told that a shop built the tranny using DTT parts. I bought the complete truck from the guy that had everything built. It had an interior fire, so I bought it and parted it out. So, no I don't know for sure that it is in good working condition. Just aking his word for it.

ok.. thanks.. gotta pass. too much trouble to go through unless I can verify condition/history.

I was told that a shop built the tranny using DTT parts. I bought the complete truck from the guy that had everything built. It had an interior fire, so I bought it and parted it out. So, no I don't know for sure that it is in good working condition. Just aking his word for it.

Back