rail pressure guage

they dont make a guage for rail pressure for the duramax's. only cummins. so im kinda on my own. u can read it through the comp with a scanner i know that. i know theres a way.

get out of this forum chris you dont belong here. this is where real power is made

Ya I was wondering where those high powered d-maxs were at TS:hehe: or a few hours ago when I had to lift the back of your truck up for in order for it to do a burnout:eek:wned::hehe: Sorry had to do it buddy. But on a serious note listen to these guys and get EFI Live and be done with it.

that had nothing to do with power asshole! its called torque management! u gotta work with it. i hate you chris

hay hight teck ram is that thare more rail presser u can get. with the smarty im thicking of baying one. i dont hare a guage so i was wondering what mine mite be with duel cp, and a modded releif tst twins 160hp quad box 3 flows fast 150?

Last edited:
Ya I was wondering where those high powered d-maxs were at TS:hehe: or a few hours ago when I had to lift the back of your truck up for in order for it to do a burnout:eek:wned::hehe: Sorry had to do it buddy. But on a serious note listen to these guys and get EFI Live and be done with it.

YEAH what he said^ lol!!! EFI LIVE is what your gonna need to be ahead of me and chris!!! :hehe:

hay hight teck ram is that thare more rail presser u can get. with the smarty im thicking of baying one. i dont hare a guage so i was wondering what mine mite be with duel cp, and a modded releif tst twins 160hp quad box 3 flows fast 150?

Last edited by huhta99 : 05-04-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Oh yeah??:bang:hehe:

Devin, you need lay off the booze, your spelling is awful.

Back