PDA

View Full Version : Comp/EZ stack

zukgod1
08-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Ok, someone asked me about stacking an EZ with a Comp box.
I didnt have the answer so here we are.
Will it work?
Added timing beyond the comp.
Problems if any?

Anyone?

dan

RacinDuallie
08-21-2006, 02:53 PM
uhhhh, why not just the comp box?

or better yet get the EZ and a Redline and stack them....

zukgod1
08-21-2006, 03:33 PM
I dont know, this is why I ask

dan

Black Cloud
08-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Is that possible? Both the EZ and the Comp use the same connections minus the comp's pump wire. I dont see how it would work.

RacinDuallie
08-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Disconnect the pump wire on the Comp and your Comp Box is essentially a EZ.......

turbo dreams
08-21-2006, 04:43 PM
that would be too much timing. yes they are the same connectors. to stack a fueling box, you put the male (fueling box) connector into the factory female map sensor, then the male (timing box) into the female (fueling box), then the male factory map sensor into the female (timing box). i makes one big loop. just remember fuel first. i am running the edge ez/quad xzillaraider stack now. but only one timing box at a time. the comp is basically all you can run unless you stack it with a smarty and do not run the timing settings, run fuel only. if you buy a tst/quad/blue chip on the other hand, than yeas you can run a timing box or smarty timing setting with them.

zukgod1
08-21-2006, 05:37 PM
that would be too much timing. yes they are the same connectors. to stack a fueling box, you put the male (fueling box) connector into the factory female map sensor, then the male (timing box) into the female (fueling box), then the male factory map sensor into the female (timing box). i makes one big loop. just remember fuel first. i am running the edge ez/quad xzillaraider stack now. but only one timing box at a time. the comp is basically all you can run unless you stack it with a smarty and do not run the timing settings, run fuel only. if you buy a tst/quad/blue chip on the other hand, than yeas you can run a timing box or smarty timing setting with them.

Bob Wagner told me we could run the Comp with the timing of the Smarty, no problems.
I test drove a Smarty with and without timing it was not worth it to me.

I talked to a guy I know @ Edge and he cancled this out as well (ez/comp), no biggie as I said I had someone ask me and I had no idea so I sent it out to the powers that be and answered.

dan

MKoth
08-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Both the EZ and the Comp use the data port, so you can only have one box plugged in at a time...

Bye Now
08-26-2006, 10:36 AM
The first two levels of the Comp box is the same as the EZ. They do the same thing. If you have both use the Comp box. You'll get more power.