PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mumau Diesel

wideopen
05-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Please help me welcome Mumau Diesel, Jeff (Snedge) has been a long time member here and has now made the progressive step to Site Sponsor.

Give his Web site a look www.mumaudiesel.com

Welcome to the Site and thanks for the support!

RacinDuallie
05-14-2008, 10:33 AM
:woohoo: Welcome Snedge!!!! and Thanks!:clap: Pasta's on me when we meet up!:rockwoot:

4x4dually
05-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks for supporting the site Jeff....and Jeff... :hehe: Welcome Mumau!!! :D

Snedge
05-14-2008, 11:10 AM
My pleasure. :thankyou2:
First off I want to be clear on one thing. I joined this site a few years ago, not to peddle parts, not to make a name for our business, and most assuredly not to pretend I am anything that I’m not. I just dig the Hotrod Diesels. It’s that simple.

Secondly I want to thank the Competitiondiesel.com folks for the opportunity .

It just so happens that I am a Cummins dealer and have resources available that most do not. I enjoy the challenge of finding parts and service information that many of my fellow Diesel lovers seek. There are many members, local and across the nation that have had dealings with us and I hope that they’ve had a better than par experience.

We will offer better pricing, and far better customer service toward Diesel performance folks than many of you may have experienced with other Cummins dealers and distributors. I can drop ship genuine parts anywhere in the country directly from the factory, or our warehouse. From nuts and bolts to overhaul parts. Whether you build engines for a living, or have your own truck that you play with in the driveway, we can save you money. That’s the bottom line. :Cheer:

Jeff

GRotman
05-14-2008, 11:48 AM
That is awesome, I had no idea that is what you do for a living.

nummit
05-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Welcome aboard and thanks for supporting CompD

Signature600
05-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Jeff...thanks for supporting Comp D!!!!

Also guys...as one of Jeff's customers, let me tell ya, the guys at Mumau Diesel will get you service like you can't find at most Cummins stores. They have been a HUGE help to me in running my business and keeping these Cummins engines we have out running strong.

Don't be afraid to give them a call!!
Chris

AsTroSS
05-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Thanks for supporting this super site.!!

:rockwoot:

claybr157
05-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Welcome

joefarmer
05-14-2008, 08:43 PM
I no longer have a secret Jeff... :)

slor1de
05-14-2008, 09:28 PM
These guys are local to me and have been a great help in keeping my truck together and quick.

Santa Gertrudis
05-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks Jeff!

CTD03
05-15-2008, 05:10 AM
the link doesnt work for the semi

i want some more info on the rig. i heard it only has big cam 400 in it any thing else

Snedge
05-15-2008, 06:40 AM
I no longer have a secret Jeff... :)

Oh Brandon, your a man of many secrets. One less won't kill you.

the link doesnt work for the semi

i want some more info on the rig. i heard it only has big cam 400 in it any thing else

I, like Brandon, am forced to keep some information on the backburner. I can tell you that it is only 855 c.i. I'll pass it on to Joe that he has some folks wondering.:hehe: If all goes right we may get to see it run at Pittsburgh Raceway this weekend.

CTD03
05-15-2008, 07:54 AM
do you have any differnt links to it the truck running i know a while back i saw a video of the beast running down the track

Snedge
05-15-2008, 08:03 AM
do you have any differnt links to it the truck running i know a while back i saw a video of the beast running down the track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kwFAZk_zY0

Here is the link I posted before from youtube.
It's the only one I know of.
Since he got married the trucks been in dry dock. I know he pulled once locally since then, but broke the rearend.

TravisG
05-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Welcome Mumau!

I will for sure give you guys a call for engine stuff. If I never have to see this kid in Green Bay behind the counter roll his eyes at me when I ask for a part for a *ugh* B series. I know I don't spend as much $$$ as the big truck guys but a little courtesy would be nice. Sorry I seemed to have stumbled on to this soapbox, I'll get off now.

Glad to have ya here.

4x4dually
05-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the video! That is freakin' sweet! After watching it, I saw some related vids on the side. I'm confused..... :bang LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ffkS37miQ&feature=related

Snedge
05-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Welcome Mumau!

I will for sure give you guys a call for engine stuff. If I never have to see this kid in Green Bay behind the counter roll his eyes at me when I ask for a part for a *ugh* B series. I know I don't spend as much $$$ as the big truck guys but a little courtesy would be nice. Sorry I seemed to have stumbled on to this soapbox, I'll get off now.

Glad to have ya here.

As I said before I'm not here for the money. Just send your avitar up and I'll give you stuff.

Thanks for the video! That is freakin' sweet! After watching it, I saw some related vids on the side. I'm confused..... :bang LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ffkS37miQ&feature=related

You should see Macks quadraplex transmission. You have to put the passenger to work:hehe:

RacinDuallie
05-15-2008, 08:36 AM
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

CTD03
05-15-2008, 09:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kwFAZk_zY0

Here is the link I posted before from youtube.
It's the only one I know of.
Since he got married the trucks been in dry dock. I know he pulled once locally since then, but broke the rearend.

dang that semi would run all over full pulls PA POSSIE trucks.

what kinda clutch does he run?

Snedge
05-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Custom built Lipe. What part of western Pa are you in?

CTD03
05-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Clarion PA

Nathan Minich
05-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Jeff, great to see you officially sponsor CompD...

Hopefully I can make it down on Sunday...See ya then...

RacinDuallie
05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Snedge (Jeff) Is completely awesome to deal with. Now don't let that get to your head Jeff! LOL LOL :hehe:

Snedge
05-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Snedge (Jeff) Is completely awesome to deal with. Now don't let that get to your head Jeff! LOL LOL :hehe:

Why thank you sir. Your not so bad yourself.
I just have trouble with that whole Jersey accent thing, but I'm getting over that.:hehe: Guys that sound like city people but aren't, go figure.:bang

RacinDuallie
05-15-2008, 04:58 PM
LMAO LOL :hehe: Hey I aint no city person I just work in this concrete jungle.....

troutstrannysvc
05-16-2008, 11:32 AM
I can testify that Jeff and Mumau diesel are a great group of people.
Jeff goes byfar out of his way to please his customers and he will go to the end of the earth to find what you need. I can tell you that there is a Cummins dealer 3 miles up the road but after locating Jeff and being the great guy he is I gladly buy everything I need through him and will gladly pay the shipping cost to support his business.
Hope to see you on Sunday Jeff, and by the way.. next time you tease me with candy and give me a crab apple I'll come up there and be angry! ((Just kidding man, I'm going to talk to Levi today)) Haha.

-Jared

Snedge
05-16-2008, 12:30 PM
I can testify that Jeff and Mumau diesel are a great group of people.
Jeff goes byfar out of his way to please his customers and he will go to the end of the earth to find what you need. I can tell you that there is a Cummins dealer 3 miles up the road but after locating Jeff and being the great guy he is I gladly buy everything I need through him and will gladly pay the shipping cost to support his business.
Hope to see you on Sunday Jeff, and by the way.. next time you tease me with candy and give me a crab apple I'll come up there and be angry! ((Just kidding man, I'm going to talk to Levi today)) Haha.

-Jared

Don't make me come down there!!!! I got a whole bucket of crabapples bro. Someones gotta eat 'em. :hehe:

Big Angry
05-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Good deal Jeff.
I still want that shop tour (and I'll buy lunch) next time I'm back home.

troutstrannysvc
05-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Good deal Jeff.
I still want that shop tour (and I'll buy lunch) next time I'm back home.

If you're buying lunch, and a free shop tour.. I'll be there too! :hehe:

Jeff, umm.. pretty sure I made it to PRP and you wheren't anywhere to be found.. but I was deff. rep'n the Mumau Diesel hat, and stickers!

-Jared

Big Angry
05-18-2008, 08:51 PM
If you're buying lunch, and a free shop tour.. I'll be there too! :hehe:

Suuurrre...I promise we'll call you 1/2 an hour after we're done! :hehe:

Snedge
01-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Suuurrre...I promise we'll call you 1/2 an hour after we're done! :hehe:

Hey Ted we finally made the lunch happen. Thanks again. If I had known you were paying I'd have eaten two sandwiches :hehe:

Big Angry
01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey Ted we finally made the lunch happen. Thanks again. If I had known you were paying I'd have eaten two sandwiches :hehe:

Only the second would've been a knuckle sandwhich...not a ham BBQ. :hehe:
No problem, it was my pleasure, always funs sitting down and BS'ing, plus I finally got my shop tour. :Cheer:

Snedge
01-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Only the second would've been a knuckle sandwhich...not a ham BBQ. :hehe:
No problem, it was my pleasure, always funs sitting down and BS'ing, plus I finally got my shop tour. :Cheer:

The sad thing is I probably had it coming. The knuckle sandwich that is. :hehe:

Valair1
01-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Hey Jeff i'll buy you lunch if your gonna be in Vegas the next few day's. LOL

Snedge
01-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Hey Jeff i'll buy you lunch if your gonna be in Vegas the next few day's. LOL

Nope no Vegas for me. I play Fulltilt poker. Thats the closest I'll get to Vegas until I'm rich like you Dan.:hehe:

Valair1
01-18-2010, 06:03 PM
I wish i were rich, i wouldn't be building clutches, going to the HDAW heavy duty aftermarket show.