spose i want more power

dieselbeef

dick doggin
whats my next move. since i got car to drive and the truck sits i might as well take it apart.

so...would bigger inj be my next move? got 275rv now and plenty of tranny and fuel press. turbo would be cool but i dont wanna ruin the truck for towing.

mostly looking for all over increase. might drag it or pull it but mostly tow with it.

got a smarty and drag comp. why do i want more...i dont know...i just do

whats my next move. since i got car to drive and the truck sits i might as well take it apart.

so...would bigger inj be my next move? got 275rv now and plenty of tranny and fuel press. turbo would be cool but i dont wanna ruin the truck for towing.

mostly looking for all over increase. might drag it or pull it but mostly tow with it.

got a smarty and drag comp. why do i want more...i dont know...i just do

MORE AIR!!!!!!!!!!:kick: Gary

Smarty and Drag Comp are already plenty of fuel for a stock turbo, get some more air, and little bigger sticks and you's have a towing beast.

MORE AIR!!!!!!!!!!:kick: Gary

you recommending anything fella?? whaddya got layin around?

pickina turbo is tricky biz...i dont wanta bunch o lag ruinin a good truck. i can do the inj and the turbo myself but sizin it all is al little beyond my exp.

whats the next step in inj? i got the rv 275 now.

Figure out a HP goal and build it for that

nothing worse then doing it 3 times :bang

if your going bigger on the Inj. then pick a size and match the turbo for the mods

in most cases a 62/12 or a 64/13 is a good street charger....if you go to a 62/12 it will work great in a twin set-up down the road

Back