PDA

View Full Version : Need Dodge Help for a 2003 Dodge

crzycowboy
08-29-2006, 12:09 PM
I've got a customer with a 2003 dodge. Problem is our turbo pipe does not fit, because it is a High Output.....does anyone here know what year they started doing this? I've had 2003 and 2004 running into this problem. Is it a certain make and model of these trucks or what? If any one can help, please do!!! I need to know so I can make sure we do not sell these guys the wrong down pipes. Thanks for your guys help.

Billysgoat
08-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Through 04.5 IIRC there were the SO and HO versions of the CTD available, the HO being the higher HP version of course. I believe they used a different turbo than the SO, but don't quote me on that.

crzycowboy
08-30-2006, 05:47 AM
Thanks for all the help guys! We got it figured out.

crzycowboy
09-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Do any of you guys have the stock down pipe still laying around? If so, I could use a few measurements off it. Please let me know!

The Big Kid
11-13-2006, 05:25 PM
still looking for numbers?

which numbers are you looking for?

I have some of the parts kicking about from when I did my pacbrake install.

crzycowboy
11-14-2006, 05:18 AM
still looking for numbers?

which numbers are you looking for?

I have some of the parts kicking about from when I did my pacbrake install.

So you took off the factory cast iron elbow to the turbo? If you did, then I need the measurment of the lip on that elbow. One of our biggest problems was our pipe not fitting around that lip on that elbow. If you could measure the Outside diameter, and the inside diameter, that would be great!

Wyatt Earp
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
I was just going to say that I have this customer that has this truck that had all kinds of "issues" with the flange. It seems he's already responded - thanks BK!!

The Big Kid
11-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Wyatt,

hows the weather? tee hee(not smart enough to put in smilies).

started building a diesel powered ark yet? watching weather out there, sending emails to the old work guys, then telling them to get to work (disaster response standby). Interesting to watch.