truck is diesel

mx333

My truck is trying to die on me after i stop it to the floor on the higher settings of my drag comp. I stop it and when i start slowing down and pull it out of gear it trys to die if i don't push the gas. I still have 12-13 psi at wot on my fuel gauge. What could be wrong? How do i fix this.

It won't take care of the problem but it will help it, you are going to need to look at a complete fuel system, the Holley Blue is a great little unit (I have one myself) but when you get to the really large injectors it's not gonna tote the load.

Sounds like you better get ya a FASS or build a system like cowboyup20x did. It looked like a great system to me. Cool looking also, AN fittings all over the place.

Better drive like grandma till you get it taken care of. VP = big $$$ as you know.

dan

You might, it would be worthwile to just try it and see what happens, replacing just the pump is no big deal when it comes down to the nut cuttin'.

Here in a bit I'm going to look into a system like cowboy's or a RASP setup for my truck, I have the holley blue (stock lines) and it will keep up, barely, with a set of III's. I want more fuel/power and I plan to support it first.

Back