4 inch down pipe

I have a 4" downpipe with my 5" straight pipe.

No problems with the install....had to line it all up properly before I clamped it all up.

That's what I have....4" downpipe, 5" straight pipe, 6" tip.

It is LOUD when I get on it now with my TS chip :evil LOL

i am thinking of doing stacks but i love my fiberglass bed top. know of anyone that installed stacks and kept the bed top? pics? suggestions? even when it rains, hardly any rain or water gets right at the back of the bed so i am not too worried about water getting into the bed. thanks in advance.

thomas

txastuff79 said:
i am thinking of doing stacks but i love my fiberglass bed top. know of anyone that installed stacks and kept the bed top? pics? suggestions? even when it rains, hardly any rain or water gets right at the back of the bed so i am not too worried about water getting into the bed. thanks in advance.

thomas

thomas i think that it would look sweert with a fiberglass bed top with 2 holes cut for the stacks to go through my stacks dont move much so if you do a 5 inch stack do a 5.5 hole

txastuff79,

Check out the MBRP stacks, they have full underbody/bed kits that include everything and are 409 stainless. Their stacks are 304 polished stainless so they won't chip and rust leike chrome ones too!! Very easy install and look great for years to come. Call us if you have any questions on them.

Mark @ DPPI

Back