PDA

View Full Version : Day before NHRDA nationals........

K5KRAZIE
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Lets have a dyno shoot out the Friday before Sept. the 15th. Theres talk about fairness of power and NO2 versues #2 only and whatever so lets set it up. Lets see what the "big dogs" can bring. You want to do 12 Valve vs. 24 valve? Drugs vs. non drugs? Diesel only? What ever lets get it on. I would guess DDP is the most central location but would have to ask them if its OK, also will have to see where you all would be coming from.
What do you guys and gal think??
:stab:

K5KRAZIE
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Mods if this is the wrong forum, sorry.....

Billysgoat
08-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Looks like as good a place as any to me :D

BONDO
09-01-2006, 12:21 AM
No matter what power I make, I am always down!

K5KRAZIE
09-01-2006, 11:29 AM
No matter what power I make, I am always down!
I'm down as always,who else is going to meet the challange??

Fletcher
09-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm down as always,who else is going to meet the challange??

Great Idea, that would be fun.... Since, this would be deemed an official “Dyno Top Dog Contest” we can thorough proof this and finally eliminate all of the excuses the plague these events (post discussions) So, I don’t dyno, but I’ve attend events and hear the complaints whether there’s validity in the cited concerns or not, I’m just the messenger.

Ok, this is what I hear;

People issues with dyno types ( manufactures?)

Hidden bottles

Shop owned dynos being more complimentary to their customer's
trucks opposed to their competitor trucks?

Dyno methodology: people say that multiple techniques (RPM elevation, heat building and crunching to build boost before loading, field parameters set ups ) are being used to achieve graph peaks therefore questioning equality w/ the runs…

So, I see some great opportunity to apply a non-conflict of interest, un-bias event conducted by a third party dyno place that can’t even spell the word disel….delse…deasl…deesal…..ahhhhhhhh…..DIESEL !

Hell, we can even have one guy make all the runs...

LET'S GO !!!!!

RacinDuallie
09-01-2006, 12:22 PM
So there is ways to manipulate ones numbers......hmmmmm. I have heard of spikes that allow for higher numbers. :aiwebs_029:

Fletcher
09-01-2006, 02:23 PM
So there is ways to manipulate ones numbers......hmmmmm. I have heard of spikes that allow for higher numbers. :aiwebs_029:

I don’t know, I don’t Dyno.

This was just a suggestion to help eliminate excuses, all participants would have to accept (for that day) what their HP numbers are. I don’t think its fair for an out of state or in state dyno owners to subject themselves to the criticism due to a lack of someone’s expectation…..

RacinDuallie
09-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Aaaaah I see, then there is a basis for the requested non-biased dyno and operator, eliminate any unseen variables....

paulb
09-01-2006, 04:07 PM
How `bout we just settle it at the track. Each truck makes one pass, quickest wins. Of course to keep it completely un-biased, I would have to drive. How about we start with Ernie, and then work up to Bert? Just trying to do what I can to help... :welcome:

Paul

FoEleven
09-01-2006, 04:48 PM
How bout it Bill and Richard. We can host a dyno night on Friday the 15th of September. This is no joke. We would like to see a shootout. Entry for anyone who thinks they can win. 2 classes #2 only, and whatever you got. The pot for the 100 dollar entry will be split down the middle. We guarantee the payout to be 500 to each class.

The dyno would be a Dynojet 248HW.

Each truck will be inspected in any cavity large enough to hold a nitrous bottle. Each truck owner that cares can pe present.

Each person can watch the dyno operator to make sure no manipulation has been done, or have a representative watch for you.

Each owner can dyno their own truck and use whatever techniques they want to make the numbers as high as possible.

Let us know if you want to finally show that you are the top dog.

Ross

Dynomite Diesel Performance

K5KRAZIE
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
How `bout we just settle it at the track. Each truck makes one pass, quickest wins. Of course to keep it completely un-biased, I would have to drive. How about we start with Ernie, and then work up to Bert? Just trying to do what I can to help... :welcome:

Paul
Theres already going to be a heads up race that day. With I think a $2500 payout, you want some side action?:ylsuper:

MADDOG
09-01-2006, 06:26 PM
How bout it Bill and Richard. We can host a dyno night on Friday the 15th of September. This is no joke. We would like to see a shootout. Entry for anyone who thinks they can win. 2 classes #2 only, and whatever you got. The pot for the 100 dollar entry will be split down the middle. We guarantee the payout to be 500 to each class.

Each truck will be inspected in any cavity large enough to hold a nitrous bottle. Each truck owner that cares can pe present.

Each person can watch the dyno operator to make sure no manipulation has been done, or have a representative watch for you.

Each owner can dyno their own truck and use whatever techniques they want to make the numbers as high as possible.

Ross

Well if Fletcher signs up then I will, and I will even line up next to Ernie at the track on Saturday. That's right Fletcher you can sit back in your lazy boy while I make the long trip up to you so you can get :owned: on the dyno, and at the track.:lolly:

Bob Wagner
09-01-2006, 06:59 PM
this should be GREAT! :Cheer:

RacinDuallie
09-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Great Idea, that would be fun.... Since, this would be deemed an official “Dyno Top Dog Contest” we can thorough proof this and finally eliminate all of the excuses the plague these events (post discussions) So, I don’t dyno, but I’ve attend events and hear the complaints whether there’s validity in the cited concerns or not, I’m just the messenger.

Ok, this is what I hear;

People issues with dyno types ( manufactures?)

Hidden bottles

Shop owned dynos being more complimentary to their customer's
trucks opposed to their competitor trucks?

Dyno methodology: people say that multiple techniques (RPM elevation, heat building and crunching to build boost before loading, field parameters set ups ) are being used to achieve graph peaks therefore questioning equality w/ the runs…

So, I see some great opportunity to apply a non-conflict of interest, un-bias event conducted by a third party dyno place that can’t even spell the word disel….delse…deasl…deesal…..ahhhhhhhh…..DIESEL !

Hell, we can even have one guy make all the runs...

LET'S GO !!!!!

******cough,cough,cough.

Fletcher
09-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Well if Fletcher signs up then I will, and I will even line up next to Ernie at the track on Saturday. That's right Fletcher you can sit back in your lazy boy while I make the long trip up to you so you can get :owned: on the dyno, and at the track.:lolly:

Ok Richard,

that will be fun to do, I'll make some calls to a couple of dyno shop's. There's a place down by Kent, Wa. close to the track.....

K5KRAZIE
09-03-2006, 06:37 PM

Ross

I could go for some cash!
But who else is up for it?
:poke:

BONDO
09-03-2006, 06:56 PM
I love money almost as much as BONDO. I bet Rhonda is up for it, after all she is the Pioneer of all things diesel and competition. Al gore also invented the internet! Steve

Rottin Rhonda
09-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I love money almost as much as BONDO. I bet Rhonda is up for it, after all she is the Pioneer of all things diesel and competition. Al gore also invented the internet! Steve

'Boy, don't you ever get tired of getting beat? You ain't even on the Pavement Princess' radar at this point... :p
BTW, I think you spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about me; frankly it's creepier than it is flattering... I know I stole your one chance at recognition by getting a much better writeup than you in the last Diesel Power Mag, but maybe it will motivate you to go beyond mediocrity (go ahead, look it up).
Let's find that 3rd party (unbiased) dyno, and I'll whip your ass again. ;) Oh, and bring some smaller tires to the track so you won't have that excuse for your sad times.
~Your diesel friend, RR :D

Fletcher
09-04-2006, 12:21 AM
'Boy, don't you ever get tired of getting beat? You ain't even on the Pavement Princess' radar at this point... :p
BTW, I think you spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about me; frankly it's creepier than it is flattering... I know I stole your one chance at recognition by getting a much better writeup than you in the last Diesel Power Mag, but maybe it will motivate you to go beyond mediocrity (go ahead, look it up).
Let's find that 3rd party (unbiased) dyno, and I'll whip your ass again. ;) Oh, and bring some smaller tires to the track so you won't have that excuse for your sad times.

LOL........Ouch!!!!!: :owned:

Jim Fulmer
09-04-2006, 12:42 AM
R.R. I can feel the love oosing out of your pores sweety :aiwebs_032:

Fletcher, that bolt on was worth 180 hp :ylsuper:

I now have a flying single

Jim

BONDO
09-04-2006, 01:58 AM
Whatever you wanna do. You can whip my ass on the track! But you will have a tougher time beating me on the dyno next time and then we can do some sled pull action up in lynden for championships. I am willing to do it all! Are you? You can beat me at one maybe even two events,but you do not own everything. Remember, You slapped me down 1st. I just responded ( i am still regretting it) but I did. And instead of looking like a biotch, I must go all the way, and beat you, because I made you my next hurdle. Arron (k5crazy) already bettered you, I am jelouse of him, not you. And the 37 inch tires are staying on, I have regeared to 4.56's, so tires wont be the problem. Cant wait to play or break. Steve

K5KRAZIE
09-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Are you serious?
I actually had some regard for your stance in this "sport" but I now see what I believe to be some "jealousy" & "ego" on your part. Do you have some ill feelings about DDP and the crew there? Do you not enjoy some competition for another "group"? You show at this event and we will show at an event of your choosing within the same area, how 'bout that? You offer me a purse of over $500 and I will be there. Drug free or not I think you have a chip on your shoulder I'm not sure why though?
To tell you the truth I would think you of all people would be patting a fellow "DRUG FREE" homie on the back. Steve kicked seven other trucks butts in a very violent fashon with only air and diesel. The two trucks in front of him were using NO2 & propane and different setups for every event where Steve just showed up (with 37" tires)and ran. I'm not sure what you call "unbiased" but you need to show on the 15th and school us all on what this is all about. :thankyou2:

BONDO
09-04-2006, 02:48 AM
k5 check yer messages

SNOOT
09-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Fletcher will you sign my teeshirt...

big shifter
09-04-2006, 01:45 PM
#2 only ill bring my dually04.5 common rail 655hp 1115tq diesel thunder

Rottin Rhonda
09-04-2006, 10:07 PM
'Boy, when I beat you in the dirt too will you buy me a twinkie, or just call me one? ;) Maybe if you win some money, you could get some good power components... Stay motivated, dude! :woohoo:
As for K9, I heard you know how to change your own injectors. Good for you! :D Do you refill your own NOS bottles too? Man, you could open your own shop! :ylsuper:
BTW, it breaks my heart that you lost all that "regard" you had for me. And here I thought we were going to be such good friends... (sigh)

BONDO
09-04-2006, 10:25 PM
And you could open yer own charity. The tempura house. Ahh never mind

Rottin Rhonda
09-04-2006, 10:31 PM
And you could open yer own charity. The tempura house. Ahh never mind
Don't hold back, big man. We're all friends here, and we value what you have to say. Really. I'm sure it will be very clever and meaningful. Just take a deep breath and pretend you're hiding behind a computer.:welcome:

BONDO
09-04-2006, 10:38 PM
we will see.

SNOOT
09-04-2006, 10:51 PM
I just can't wait till the NHRDA put's in there own version of the jello pit. Now that I would pay good money to watch..

Rottin Rhonda
09-04-2006, 10:55 PM
we will see.
Take all the time you need. :)

K5KRAZIE
09-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Don't hold back, big man. We're all friends here, and we value what you have to say. Really. I'm sure it will be very clever and meaningful. Just take a deep breath and pretend you're hiding behind a computer.:welcome:
Speeking of which, will we be seeing you on the 15th, or will it just be a track day for "pavement princess" on the 16th?
Mad dog is ready, Bondo will be there my puss puller will be there as will some other "big dogs" which you claim to be. You, Fletch, and anyone else ready for the challange? Commit and we will get the pot together. Or is this just a way for you to vent on the internet?

Fletcher
09-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Fletcher will you sign my teeshirt...

Yes, yes, my most prestigious honorable fan, I will …….:woohoo:

SNOOT
09-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Yes, yes, my most prestigious honorable fan, I will …….:woohoo:

Dude you are the man I will make sure and have my 35mm camera for the event.

A couple weeks ago I got a tee shirt signed by John Force I about wet myself. I can't even emagine what will happen when you sign my shirt..:rockwoot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/TLRMAN/06%2017%20diesel%20truck%20races%20Redding/IMG_8748.jpg

Fletcher
09-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Dude you are the man I will make sure and have my 35mm camera for the event.

A couple weeks ago I got a tee shirt signed by John Force I about wet myself. I can't even emagine what will happen when you sign my shirt..:rockwoot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/TLRMAN/06%2017%20diesel%20truck%20races%20Redding/IMG_8748.jpg

All joking aside, I carry around a paint pen so I can collect autographs (on my hood) if I ever become lucky enough to run into any of the T/F GODS, Force is defiantly a trophy autograph….. maybe I’ll ask RR to sign the hood ?

SNOOT
09-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Listen I really do just enjoy seeing your trucks run down the track .. You all know how to put on a good show.. All of you ....

Hope to see you Sept 16th at Pacific..

Bulldog
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone.

Wow, the pop corn is good over here too. Lots of butter on it.

Fletcher
09-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone.

Hi Russ !!!!!:welcome:

RacinDuallie
09-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome to the site Bulldog!!

MR4WLR
09-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey Rusty:welcome:

K5KRAZIE
09-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Will Rusty be coming out of retirement for this??:Cheer:

SNOOT
09-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Hello everyone.

Dude they make BBQ :spam2: burgers over here.

Bulldog
09-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Will Rusty be coming out of retirement for this??:Cheer:

Not for this. I'm just a little short legged, flat nosed, round body dog sitten on the porch watching you "big" dogs chew on a bone. :poke:

While you guys are duking it out :stab: to see who can back up the smack, I'll be fishing in Canada. Catching big fish. :rockwoot: Plans made 4 months ago, can't back out.

Besides, I can't keep up with you guys anyways. My lil 499 hp truck tells me it's a :badidea: Or maybe that was the wife. :bow: :owned:

BONDO
09-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Still love ya Russ. In a father son, not broke back sort of way. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve

RacinDuallie
09-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Still love ya Russ. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve:owned: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :kick:

LOL LOL

Rottin Rhonda
09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Welcome Rusty! :) Long time no see. Sounds like you (and certainly the little woman) have more sense than the rest of us when it comes to abusing your truck...:bang

K5KRAZIE
09-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Rhonda, I do wish we would have met before this point in time. I think my sence of things and my humor are wasted here on the internet. As I can be a very random person even though I think I'm funny sometimes I need to explain myself some of the time... I do admire the things you have accomplished thus far in the sport. Also not really knowing Fletcher personally I do believe he as well as you have been pioneers in things directly and even indirectly related to this sport(I credit others with that as well, but thats another story).
My intentions here are to raise the bar and not belittle but motivate people to better the sport and also get more people into the events. As I said being a newbe and wanting to motivate could be taken in a very wrong way. As I read through this thread my intentions I feel have deviated from what I was trying to accomplish. I also realize that this may have been the wrong forum to do so however I saw no other means to get my word out. I feel competition is very healthy and for some needed to feel alive. Some of the things you have stated make me believe you feel the same. No matter the outcome at the end of the day without you there would be no one like me as you raised the bar for the "fuel only" 12 valve purists I'm trying to get some of the 24 valve people to stand up and get motivated. In doing so I do hope I have not offended, scared, angered anyone too much as I would really like to keep the competition on the "track" and have lots of fun outside of that.
So when the truck door shuts and the helmets go on I hope you all know how I feel, anytime other than that I do hope to meet you all and share some fun times together......

BONDO
09-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I may never ever beat anybody at anything. But I will still run hard and have fun with my team, and friends. Next year the Nhrda will probably not have a sled pull season, so my truck will probably be towing my atv's to the dunes or mountains with my new daughter. But i will still come watch Rhonda and Fletcher race, because they are exciting to watch and are the top shelf in this area. My byatching and griping is done. Steve

Subman631
09-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Joined this forum because I wanted to read about the 1000 hp truck on #2. I was at Diesel Thunder and got to see a few of these trucks. I saw Rhonda dyno and Fletcher race. Not sure why Rhonda didn't race, would have been interesting. I wish I could make it but have to be in LA that weekend getting my sick Dmax tuned at TTS, then racing at Fontana on the 24th, Maybe next year. Rhonda you are kind of nasty, shouldn't talk to the boys like that. Runs them off :bigsmile:

Bulldog
09-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Still love ya Russ. In a father son, not broke back sort of way. How can you be short legged and Russell the LUV muscle at the same time? Please explain? Steve

Steve, I told you never to call me that in public. :rules: Now get in that kitchen and make me a samich. LOL

Hello Rhonda, yeah I do miss being at the events. It's not easy getting a taste for it and then going cold turkey.

But the good thing is I will be participating in a couple events next year.
It will take me that long to get my truck ready and up to par to be competitive.

Since you guys have raised the bar so high from the last time I played with you all. :bow:

Bob Wagner
09-14-2006, 12:56 PM
is the maddog and fletcher match a go? thanks

Bob Wagner
09-14-2006, 01:01 PM

:poke: TTT

Timbeaux
09-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Semms to be quiet on the Western front......
Where is my popcorn?

Fletcher
09-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Semms to be quiet on the Western front......
Where is my popcorn?

Well, ahhhhhh………..it's, because………ahhhhhh......during the extrication of a partial disgusted rack of baby back ribs, I had a corn kernel casing fall into my left shoe… :shake:

Timbeaux
09-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Sorry to hear about that Bill. Shall I get you some Dr. Shoal's Corn Remover? LOL