PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Pumps Close to Release for 7.3's

bdp
07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
We are getting pretty darn close to release of the new pumps. They are in production currently with a first run of 150 pumps to meet demands upon release.

Here is our info page on bdp- http://beansdieselperformance.com/new.htm

That page is still being worked on so check back for more updates as it gets finished.

I should know more in the next couple days of a pretty close time frame of completion. I am guessing about 3-4 weeks but will know more as soon as Gary hears back from some of the suppliers on parts on order and in production. We will be taking preorders immediatly if you would like to get at the top of the list just give us a shout and we will get you down for a pump, may even throw in a extra discount if ordered in the next two weeks.

Some may ask "Why only 1 year warranty". This pump is every bit as reliable as the factory pump. Think of it as a factory pump on steroids, piston pump with a swash plate design but everything much larger. You dont need a lifetime warranty on something that will last as long as the truck. Also with the billet custom housing no more pulled threads at the fittings that the stock housings love to do. If you can turn a wrench you can install this pump, plug and play performance. It will work with all aftermaket intakes and even with stock fuel systems on the 99-03's.

Some are calling the Stage 1 pump "medium" oil, while this plays it down a little it is far from what it is. Most do not need the out put of dual pumps, while the Stage 1 flows slightly less then dual pumps it is more then capable for 70% of the people out there. Stage 2 will take care of the other 28% and then that last 2% wanting to take it to the limits of everything there is the Stage 3.

I know it has taken longer then first thought to get these things to the market but they are well worth it, they are the shiznit!
BDP will be the main wharehouse distributor for Stealth Pumps, other websites have said they are now shipping, that is not ture. When they are ready BDP will for sure let everyone know.

house
07-02-2008, 10:13 PM
that is some news i like to read!

SEOHPowerstroke
07-03-2008, 09:40 PM
A billet housing would have been nice to have last year.

And if the 7.3L ever makes 1000HP I'm gonna be pissed.