2005 Crew Cab Tan Leather Captains Chairs w/ Woodgrain Center Console

smokin_h

Hope I dont break it!!!
Lookin to sell or trade the seats out of my truck. I swapped my captains chairs for the 40-20-40 set up. There sittin in my shop and always in my way, its time to get rid of em. They are both on manual bases w/ manual lumbar adjustments and do not have heat (although its not hard to do yourself, I just did my other set, ask if you want to know more) They are in 9- 9.5/10 condition. They have normal wear. The truck had 30,000 miles on it when they were removed, and I weigh about 240 or so. They have been stored in my heated shop and covered up year round, and have no damage to them. I will entertain any reasonable offers. Note that these are going for $7-900 shipping on ebay, and do not even have the center consoles with them. I will also take trades, let me know what you have and we can strike a deal. What you will get is everything but the bolts to hold the seats to the floor and the bolts to hold the seatbelts to the seats (junkyard wouldnt sell em to me so I had to use mine.) Everything else comes w/ em. I am located in northern ohio, I would prefer local pickup, but can ship if YOU arrange the shipping and pay all costs. If you would like more pictures or have further questions shoot me an email at smokinh05@gmail.com I am not on here much so posting or PMing wont get ya real far, just send me an email stating that you saw my ad on competitiondiesel.com, and what you would like to know.

Thanks guys!!!!
Andy -smokin_h

truckseats001.jpg

truckseats002.jpg

Back