PDA

View Full Version : SCT LIVEWIRE trouble

0306army
07-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and/or can point me in the rght direction.

I have an 03 6.0 powerstroke and i bought the livewire which worked great for a while.
I have loaded the looney tune and it runs sweet at the track, however my livewire is no longer working. It is stuck on the reading memory screen that you get when you first plug it in. I am not sure if it is just moving really slow or if there is an issue with this thing! I can't change any tunes and I can't switch to a street tune because of it. It's only 2 month old! Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys/gals!:banghead:

MOMBENZ
07-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. We were on vacation and did not have any connectivity.

Please let me know if you got it fixed.

Thanks,
Vivian

0360army
07-28-2008, 05:49 AM
:tree:I spoke with SCT and am sending my livewire back in for a fix. There seems to be some sort of corruption on it??? Luckily I work with pc's and know the importance of backing everything up to a couple of locations before changing anything on a pc so I have copies of my stock file saved. They did say they may be able to get it back and if not they would rebuild one for me, but it's nice to have my piece of mind. I still love SCT and wouldn't trade it...these things happen, but I would advise everyone to backup their stock files just in case....takes five minutes with liveload.

Keep on truckin!!:tree:

MOMBENZ
07-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Good Morning,

I'm glad to hear SCT is taking care of you and you have your stock file secure. The process of saving the file takes a couple of minutes and will give you peace of mind. I sound like a life insurance/cemetery plot commercial :hehe:

Let us know if you need anything & have a great day!
Vivian

03fx4
12-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Good Morning,

I'm glad to hear SCT is taking care of you and you have your stock file secure. The process of saving the file takes a couple of minutes and will give you peace of mind. I sound like a life insurance/cemetery plot commercial :hehe:

Let us know if you need anything & have a great day!
Vivian

hey vivian im new to this site and im hoping i am doin this rite but i was needing to download the looney tunes tune and i didnt know where to get it so any help would be greatly appriciated thanks john thompson

MOMBENZ
12-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi John,

I hope you are doing well. If you have the same computer, your file is probably saved on your computer. The easiest way is for me to resend the file to you but first I need to know that nothing has changed on your truck. When you get a chance, send me an email at vivian@dj-performance.com with your current stock strategy (take your truck back to stock) and tire size. If you've added any parts or changed your gears, I would need to know and if you have another SCT, I would need to know the serial number.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me 305-778-9314.

Thanks & I hope you have a beautiful day!
Vivian