PDA

View Full Version : August Blackout Sled Pull Rules

DennisM
08-12-2008, 06:12 PM
We have revised the rules a bit for our event, but please keep in mind, This is the first year that we are running a sled pull event of this magnitude so there will be some growing pains and altering of the rules TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE. I cannot stress this point any clearer.

RULES HERE>>>> http://www.augustblackout.com/images/sledpullrules.pdf

We may end up altering things (once again) so that when everyone shows up here, that everyone has a good time, has a lot of fun and that there is a level playing field. So please, don't get all bent out of shape over the rules, we are doing the best we can considering that there are like 6 different sets of rules from the Associations involved in Diesel truck pulling. We are trying to make a set of rules to accommodate everyone.

Obviously this is proving to be a tough assignment.:D SIDE NOTE>>>My suggestion to all you pullers out there is to push for all associations to run one set of rules across the whole gambit. Then you are all able to compete against each other, win bigger money, draw bigger crowds, draw bigger sponsors and have more fun at the tracks.

Ultimately you guys have the final say. Without you, all of our events and associations are nothing :D

Anyways, back on topic, like I said, please bear with us, be patient and come out to have fun. This is ultimately what our event is all about. Fun times, big cash payouts, kick ass entertainment and good old Canadian hard drinking After Party Antics :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: See you all in 4 days.

BTW, the weather is looking super HOT for this weekend. Well into the 85-90 degree range this weekend. Or in Canadian terms 30 degrees celsius! Bring the suntan lotion!

DrSpeed
08-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Can't wait!

DieselDiva
08-13-2008, 08:56 PM
We are leaving Wisconsin in a few minutes. We were delayed by a stupid electrical issue on the tow rig, but we got it fixed!!

See you all in 1200 miles!! :)

Devon E
08-15-2008, 06:38 AM
See you all there lets have a great time

Bobcat698
08-15-2008, 10:10 AM
We are in Regina, leaving shortly.

Bobcat698
08-15-2008, 10:18 PM
We are in Regina, leaving shortly.

We won't stay in Regina again.. Got $800 in tools stolen out of the back of my truck.. They cut the chain holding the boxes in and took the chain and all! :bang