FS/FT 2002 Jetta 1.8T 5spd 76k - 39mpg

GotTorque?

Alright just throwing it out there to see what I can get for it.

2002 VW jetta 1.8T
76k miles
Loaded out with leather
Sliver with grey int.
Interior is mint and exterior has minor scratches
Mods -
APR 93/stock tuned
Intake
3" turboback w. Magnaflow muffler
VMAXX coilovers
Diesel geek skid plate
JLT DV
FMIC
7k Bulbs
Autometer colbat boost gauge in column pod
Black rub stripping/Black grill
Light tints
New o2 sensor, coolant temp sensor, fairly new front tires, new NGK plugs and will throw in 6 extra, royal purple every 3k miles.

Pictures - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3015578

Price - $9500 obo will take trades for a nice truck - under 175k miles, no major rust damage, mods are a plus but it doesn't matter. I perfer dodges over anything.

My car is in really good condition with some minor scratches but nothing to major. I'm very anal about this car and vacuum atleast 4 times a week, washed once or twice a week, carpet shampoo/leather conditioner once a week and waxed/clay bar atleast once a month, and yes I do vacuum and detail my car alot ( perks of working at a carwash ). Also I get 39mpg highway and the car last month made a round trip from CT to FL and I spent around $400 driving down there, driving around for 10 days then driving home.

wow! i just bought a stock one w/80grand on it for 4000. its reeeaaally nice too..guess i got a killer deal huh! suwheeeet fer me. soory dude not bustin on yer car cuz its nicer than mine but im just gloatin alittle

If this was a tdi i would be keeping lol

That is a good deal considering up here you cant find one like this for less than 10k stock at a dealer and like 8-9k with a little more miles used.

If this doesnt go soon then some 17x9.5 and 17x11 rim are going on it.

Way to big lol I would put nothing bigger then maybe a 18 on a jetta and thats pushing it. Im going with a rim that no one has put on a vw before.

these were on a jetta..i just wont buy tires that cost that much..im commutin 100 mi a day in mine....i love it but i want more mileage. gettin bout 27 now which is good but...well ya know

Ya I get around 35-40 highway and around 30 city depending on how I drive it. Also you need to lower the car if you go for a rims that are 19's, Im putting some corvette ZR1's on mine or Sportmaxx 002.

the 1.8t is a bad ass little engine!!! a lot faster car than the TDI, factor in the price of fuel, etc. Not a bad deal...

Yes, I love diesels, and I'd love to have a TDI, but don't discount this as a fun little commuter!!!

the 1.8t is a bad ass little engine!!! a lot faster car than the TDI, factor in the price of fuel, etc. Not a bad deal...

Yes, I love diesels, and I'd love to have a TDI, but don't discount this as a fun little commuter!!!

Yeah but you can buy an 07 GTI round here for like 8k. Same fuel mileage, power everything. With alot less miles might I add. Just a different body style. So who would pay more for a 2002 than a 2007. There are two of them on two different lots for sale right now for less than 9000.

I paid 7,800 for my 1.8T and I loved that car. I beat a lot of people in that thing and surprised people. "Chick" car my ass.

Yeah but you can buy an 07 GTI round here for like 8k. Same fuel mileage, power everything. With alot less miles might I add. Just a different body style. So who would pay more for a 2002 than a 2007. There are two of them on two different lots for sale right now for less than 9000.

he said "obo"

I didn't say it was a steal, I just said the 1.8t makes for a fun car

Ya it a really fun little car but I just want something bigger like a truck. Also please tell me where you can buy a 07 GTI 2.0T loaded out with less then 77k miles for 8k and I will pull the loan to buy it right now.

The car will be forsale till the winter and if it doesnt sell then a hx40 turbo, custom tubular manifold, big injectors, custom tuned and clutch will be going in.

Ya it a really fun little car but I just want something bigger like a truck. Also please tell me where you can buy a 07 GTI 2.0T loaded out with less then 77k miles for 8k and I will pull the loan to buy it right now.

The car will be forsale till the winter and if it doesnt sell then a hx40 turbo, custom tubular manifold, big injectors, custom tuned and clutch will be going in.

I will point you to the carlot across the street from me. I was looking at buying a VW for my 60 mile commute and have seen every single one of them from Nashville to Murfreesboro and the two lots right by my house have 2.0 turbo GTIs with 22k on one and 60k on the other and one is 8k. Really nice car looks brand new. The other with more miles is 8500 and is loaded to the teeth but the interior has a stain on it and its going to need tires in the next 10k.

Im hard pressed to believe that they are going that cheap because an 07 like those are still going for close to 15-17k up here. Like I said I know what I need to get from it and if it doesnt sell then I will keep it. But Im basing my price on what others have sold for and what they are going for on the vwvortex.

Im not downin ya by any means but if you really want a GTI then come stay in my neck of the woods and we will go see the one at the lot. I want to get a diesel jetta because I just talked to a guy getting 57 MPG hwy with his. He is old and drives it like a grandpa but that is amazing fuel mileage. They are going for about 17 k if you can find someone to sell one.

Back