PDA

View Full Version : I want to be LOONEY!!

6owed
09-28-2006, 07:31 PM
hey guys I was wondering what is your price on tunes?
I already have a SCT XCAL2 that I got from a friend, can I still buy tunes and get the unlimited service? I ask cause I wanna run the NX Kit on my truck and would like tuning options.
I am really impressed w/ your support and #'s

the tunes I was interested in first would be:

ECONOMY
STREET
LOONEY:evil

also will it have to be unlocked by SCT because it has another trucks EEC locked-up in it, or can you do it?

Thanks

Ben

MOMBENZ
09-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Hi Ben

:thankyou2: We appreciate your interest.

We sell our tunes for $50 each. Our offer for unlimited tuning is with the purchase of the Xcal2 but consider this our promise to hook you up when you get the nitrous set-up :rockwoot: We like fast Fords and it'll be our pleasure to help you out :Cheer:

What year is your truck? Do you know your computer code? Here are instructions to get it: Facing the truck it's on the right behind the battery. Remove the battery cover. Remove three plugs on that shiny thing which is your PCM. Remove two 10mm bolts. Remove PCM and turn it upside down. There's a little sticker that shows three letters and a number, i.e. YRE2, DAX0, TBS7, BKG9. That is your computer code/tear tag. I suggest you place the sticker on the right hand side of the PCM so you can always see it

You will have to send the Xcal2 to SCT to get it unlocked. SCT charges a fee to unlock it. First, you will need to request an R/A (return authorization). Either send an email to support@sctflash.com or call 407-774-2447 and press 6 for tech support.

Thanks,
Vivian

nummit
09-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Good choice Ben, You won't be disappointed

6owed
09-29-2006, 04:47 PM
thanks guys
I will check w/ SCT today