PDA

View Full Version : pro street change for 09

CTD03
10-08-2008, 07:08 AM
rickFPP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes there are some changes that came out of the PS Diesel meeting at Bloomsburg last Saturday....

1. class will be renamed: PRO STOCK DIESEL
2. solid rear suspension will be permitted
3. complete interior rule will be eliminated
4. a 'tire size rule' (yet to be determined) will be instituted
5. purse will be increased and will pay to 12 places (not ten)
6. street diesel trucks may hook in only TWO events in PS Diesel

the complete '09 USA-EAST rulebook should be available within 30 days.

rawdog
10-13-2008, 11:40 AM
non oem rears?

nwpadmax
10-13-2008, 11:46 AM
non oem rears?

It wasn't on the table for discussion as far as I know....sticking with stock driveline.

rawdog
10-13-2008, 06:37 PM
what was the rule before?1 in travel?

codyn
11-19-2008, 09:21 AM
why not go to open driveline like dhra and nadm. might have more trucks come into the class. would save some money on driveline parts in the long run.

JOHNBOY
11-19-2008, 05:26 PM
why not go to open driveline like dhra and nadm. might have more trucks come into the class. would save some money on driveline parts in the long run.
Because they have an open driveline class. RWYB

I was all for limiting the turbos to 3" instead of open single. But that was not on the table for this year.

codyn
11-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Because they have an open driveline class. RWYB

I was all for limiting the turbos to 3" instead of open single. But that was not on the table for this year.

still breaking driveline parts with a 3.0 charger.

JOHNBOY
11-19-2008, 05:54 PM
still breaking driveline parts with a 3.0 charger.

Yes you can. I sure did. :hehe:

Open driveline is simply not on the table with having RWYB class.

You can still break lots of stuff with a 3" turbo but I feel you can make it live with good parts. Now if guys start showing up with HX60s and HC5As it might get interesting. I think this season will be all about finding the balance between power and driveline death. I am willing to bet most will not be running there trucks at max all year long.

codyn
11-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Yes you can. I sure did. :hehe:

Open driveline is simply not on the table with having RWYB class.

You can still break lots of stuff with a 3" turbo but I feel you can make it live with good parts. Now if guys start showing up with HX60s and HC5As it might get interesting. I think this season will be all about finding the balance between power and driveline death. I am willing to bet most will not be running there trucks at max all year long.

good for you. must be nice being under powered:poke:

JOHNBOY
11-19-2008, 06:02 PM
good for you. must be nice being under powered:poke:

What?

codyn
11-20-2008, 08:30 AM

might as well make it a 3.0 class. you could not run a bigger charger if you wanted to. unless you detune it a bunch but where's the fun in that.