PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Fla... 6 Liters

koolkat812
10-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey All,

If this is in the wrong forum... MODs please move to right spot...

I keep hearing that there are some fast Fords around here in Southeast Fla... but I haven't seen any :poke: or at least there don't go around to the spots where things are happening at...

I see more Dodges/Chevy's out there than I do Fords representing in the GO-FAST department...

But for the sake of keeping it legal... why not all of us 6.0 fans get together and head out to the local track during a test and tune night and have some friendly fun...

We all know of the many shops down here that do mods to hop up our 6 liters... come out and reprsent your shop or your self if you do it all yourself...

Street Ford vs Street Ford... no holds bar (anything and everything goes) I guess it would be like a shop challenge sort of speak...

Just some thoughts...

Doug - Direct Injection Performance
DJ - DJ Diesel
Gabby - GAW
Willie - Lujan
Felix - Outlaw
... just to name a few

Come'on everyone... it'll be fun...

Nothing is scheduled... just some food for thought...

6.0kingranch
10-18-2006, 10:22 PM
name a place i will be there

SDKINGRANCH
10-19-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey All,

If this is in the wrong forum... MODs please move to right spot...

I keep hearing that there are some fast Fords around here in Southeast Fla... but I haven't seen any :poke: or at least there don't go around to the spots where things are happening at...

I see more Dodges/Chevy's out there than I do Fords representing in the GO-FAST department...

But for the sake of keeping it legal... why not all of us 6.0 fans get together and head out to the local track during a test and tune night and have some friendly fun...

We all know of the many shops down here that do mods to hop up our 6 liters... come out and reprsent your shop or your self if you do it all yourself...

Street Ford vs Street Ford... no holds bar (anything and everything goes) I guess it would be like a shop challenge sort of speak...

Just some thoughts...

Doug - Direct Injection Performance
DJ - DJ Diesel
Gabby - GAW
Willie - Lujan
Felix - Outlaw
... just to name a few

Come'on everyone... it'll be fun...

Nothing is scheduled... just some food for thought...with a post like that who do you think wants to race you anyways who are you suppose to be representing?

PSDPlayer
10-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Ill be there.

Mooring Product
10-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Sweet!
I'm in. We going to Moroso? I need exhaust,gauges and a couple gallons of anti freeze.LOL This sounds like fun. Legal....why start now?

6.0kingranch
10-19-2006, 01:36 PM
with a post like that who do you think wants to race you anyways who are you suppose to be representing?

You don't have to represent to race. I represent my pocket cause that's where I gets my cash for my mods. Let's do it. Everyone head out to the track and let the reults speak for themselves. No trash talking just straight up run what you brung.:shake:

Mooring Product
10-19-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm in it for the fun and to hang with other folks who have the same illness. All my truck has is airaid and the looney. Lets do this.:Cheer:

SDKINGRANCH
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM
You don't have to represent to race. I represent my pocket cause that's where I gets my cash for my mods. Let's do it. Everyone head out to the track and let the reults speak for themselves. No trash talking just straight up run what you brung.:shake:
exactly what i'm talking about but you know how that is someone allways has to have a favorite shop were they get the power from....count me in I'll be there whenever and whereever......just let me know the dates i'll be there on motor only no nitrous..:woohoo:

Mooring Product
10-26-2006, 02:41 PM
No vendors interested?

6.0kingranch
11-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Come on poeple let's do this.

AUGSX
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
keep me posted

UNBROKEN
12-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Read up in the NHRDA forum here:
http://competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5210

WADDAP Auggie ?

sredish
12-07-2006, 08:42 AM
damn sure wish I was closer, thats my boyhood stompin grounds anyways, everything south of Lake Okeechobee... they all say my family was born with webbed feet... :D

djdieseltech
12-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Come on Koolkat. You know better. This is South Florida. Most of these guys are keyboard racers and have very fast trucks but when it comes down to going to the track, you know how it is ...

I keep hearing I'm gonna do. There is something happening at Moroso on Sunday. I won't be able to make it but I hope all the diesel heads do. I want to see 6.0L results :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

Mooring Product
12-08-2006, 08:54 AM
I'll be there.

Mooring Product
12-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Come on Koolkat. You know better. This is South Florida. Most of these guys are keyboard racers and have very fast trucks but when it comes down to going to the track, you know how it is ...

I keep hearing I'm gonna do. There is something happening at Moroso on Sunday. I won't be able to make it but I hope all the diesel heads do. I want to see 6.0L results :rockwoot:

DJ :evil
Well well well.....looks like Dj is right again. Didn't see half of you guys this week end. Even DJ showed up and he is 4 hours away. I showed up with my wife, 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month year old boys. Whats everyone story?
Doug did beat my 4x4 in his 2x4 by .1778

Mooring Product
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
My first run ever I ran a 14.558 @ 91.58 With the small mods below. Bad reaction time and low boost start. Boy is this fun.