PDA

View Full Version : NKTPA Points Sponsor

RAWdiesel
12-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Dear Business/Organization;

We are currently searching for point sponsors for the NKTPA diesel truck classes. I have put a sponsoring packing together. NKTPA sanctions pulls mainly in northern and central Kentucky. Locations include Cynthiana, Falmouth, Nicholasville, Lebanon, Paris, Shelbyville, Independence, Owenton and we are working on pulls in Stanford and Harrodsburg. I am expecting about 20 pulls for the 2009 season.
What I am asking from sponsors is a small sponsorship of $500.00. This money will go directly into the point fund for the Street Diesel and Super Street Diesel truck classes. In exchange, the sponsor will be announced by the announcer at various times throughout the pull, and will have up to a maximum of two banners facing the crowd. The size of each banner should not exceed a 3’ x 5’. The sponsors can supply the banners, or NKTPA can have them made at a cost of $50 each. If a business or organization is interested in sponsoring NKTPA, money and banner(s) (or artwork for banner) is due April 1, 2009.
If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks,

Wesley Wade
NKTPA

Mailing Address for Banners
Wesley Wade
3894 Old Lair Rd
Cynthiana, KY 41031

Email Address for artwork – wes.rawdiesel@yahoo.com