2001 Duramax EC LB BLACK RIMS NEW MOTOR BUILT TRANS NEEDS TO BE GONE THIS WEEK

Duramaxallison0

I have up for sale a 2001 Chevy 2500HD Ext Cab Long Box with the great Duramax Diesel. It has just under 207K on it. It has a new motor as of 185k on it. It also has a built Allison transmission behind it at the same time. It has a stronger torque convertor, alto red eagle clutches, transgo shift kit, rest of tranny was rebuilt at the same time with stock parts. Tranny is made to hold the powers and then some of the stock turbo, around 550 rwhp is what is made to hold, could be more. Was told with a different torque converter, it would be able to hold over 600 rmhp. The motor and tranny runs great with no problems. I have ran AMSOIL full synthetic oil from front to rear since ive owned it. Oil has been changed every 4-5k depending on driving. The tranny, transfer case, front diff, and rear diff were changed here at the end of september. I get was getting 25 mpg the way out here from minnesota. The truck is LS and has cloth seats...charcole in color Bench seat front and rear. Pioneer front speakers with sony rear. JVC deck with ipod hookup. Comes with the black and silver pro comp 17x9 rims with pro comp 305 65 r17 xtreme a/t. They all have 45-50% tread, except one, which has about 75-80% tread. It has AFE stage II intake tube with spectra intake filter, flumota oil release valve, smoked recon led cab lights, black billet locking fuel door, reverse lights, and the the rocker panels have been bed lined. Look in my garage for pics. I am asking $13000 OBO. I need to get it sold this week. Im buying a new LMM. This truck has been taken care of and I love the truck, just need to get something new. the truck does have the regular wear and tear a truck would for this many miles, but as you look at my garage pics, it doesnt look like it has that many miles. The truck may need new batteries here soon. The gauges, van aken, boost valve, and the duramaximizer are not included. Please give me a call at 612 247 2344, if i dont answer please leave your information. I am very motivated to sell the truck. Again 13000 OBO. Best deal you will find ona truck with a built alli. No low ballers. Im in Laramie, WY.

garageimage.php

want to trade?

Attachments

• new stack 004.jpg
    new stack 004.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 121
  • new stack 001.jpg
    new stack 001.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 59
  • jades%20camera%20066.jpg
    jades%20camera%20066.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 71
I would love to buy that truck. But I can't unless I get mine sold, which I can't until I get parts that I'm waiting on...

Back