PDA

View Full Version : how bout some hint for the 09 drag racing events ???

triton
12-27-2008, 08:34 PM
quit catering to though sled puller Ron :hehe: j/k guys... don't get in a hissy !!

Can you guys give us some event dates and types of classes that will be running ??

joefarmer
12-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Ditto. I need dates for events I'll be at.

NADM Marketing
12-28-2008, 07:07 PM
You talking drag race or sled pull . . . or both? Still working on a lot of them! We use this time to battle the tracks to give us good rates! Sometimes it works sometimes it don't!

I'll check and see but I do know Dave is out this next week visiting relatives for the holidays!

Oh yeah the hint - yes it will be fun with more events than last year!

RK

morkable
12-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Will you be doing any races in the west, especially the northwest, or western canada?

Kevin

John Robinson
12-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Us too, the sooner the better.

joefarmer
12-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Drag racing. Does anyone even sled pull anymore? All I saw was a bunch of whiners.

NADM Marketing
12-29-2008, 06:29 AM
lol dont get started about drag and sled pulling!!!! They both involve diesel trucks and that's what matters!:rockwoot:

Our policy is we won't post dates until we have the signed contracts in our hands for the event. This takes a little longer but when we post a date - it does not change or cancel. We do this because of past problems of a track or event renting the facility out from under you if they get a higher bidder. Happens all of the time.

Many factors go into negociating a contract for an event so NADM can afford to host the event. We had one place wanting to charge $800 for one Johnny on the spot! lmao!

NADM has been working on a schedule since August.

RK

Sledpuller
01-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Ditto from NADM end also, we have been trying to get contracts signed for months. Some events don't want to talk until about March. I would rather have them signed in July the year before.

NADM Marketing
01-12-2009, 05:47 AM
Getting closer - anyday we will announce some dates!

triton
01-12-2009, 03:45 PM
the classes haven't changed. UL, QD & ET with the addition of a 5K fuel only. From what I've heard... dates will be very soon !