PDA

View Full Version : DP Tuner sponsors Quick Diesel Class 09

NADM Marketing
01-07-2009, 07:27 PM
DP Tuner has just signed to sponsor the NADM Drag Race class "Quick Diesel" for the 2009 season. We appreciate their support in diesel drag racing!

Located just north of Atlanta, GA, Jody & Diane supported a couple of events for us last year, they wanted to encourage more trucks to come and race so they decided to help the Quick Diesel class trucks.

http://www.dp-tuner.com/

One of the top tuners in the country for Ford! We are proud to have DP Tuner part of the NADM sponsor group!

Make sure to thank them!:clap:

Big Swole
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
DP Tuner has just signed to sponsor the NADM Drag Race class "Quick Diesel" for the 2009 season. We appreciate their support in diesel drag racing!

Located just north of Atlanta, GA, Jody & Diane supported a couple of events for us last year, they wanted to encourage more trucks to come and race so they decided to help the Quick Diesel class trucks.

http://www.dp-tuner.com/

One of the top tuners in the country for Ford! We are proud to have DP Tuner part of the NADM sponsor group!

Make sure to thank them!:clap:

Welcome DP!!! You guys must be very near me here in Smyrna.....

Thank you for supporting NADM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thankyou2:

triton
01-08-2009, 06:21 AM
great to hear. Diana and Jody are good people. I think Diana has a ulterior motive in mind :evil I think she plans on winning that class in her bad a$$ new build :Cheer:

See_Ya
01-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks Ron. Glad to be apart of the NADM again this year.

Ty- definitely not! I have :rules: LOL

I don't have my truck back yet and not sure when it will be finished. Not really worried about it either. I think Jody has other plans for my truck other than QD. :evil

triton
01-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks Ron. Glad to be apart of the NADM again this year.

Ty- definitely not! I have :rules: LOL

I don't have my truck back yet and not sure when it will be finished. Not really worried about it either. I think Jody has other plans for my truck other than QD. :evil

Oh I see, forget QD and go straight to the salt flats with McRat ! Can't wait to see what comes of your truck. I'm sure it will be extreme what ever it runs in. :Cheer:

DavidTD
01-15-2009, 07:42 AM
I'd also like to thank Jody and Diane for the support again this year. DP-Tuner was the QD sponsor at the 2008 Atlanta race and having them step up to sponsor the class for the 2009 season is a huge help.

Please support DP-Tuner since they are supporting all of us.

Thanks again guys... :rockwoot:

DavidTD
01-15-2009, 07:43 AM
Oh I see, forget QD and go straight to the salt flats with McRat ! Can't wait to see what comes of your truck. I'm sure it will be extreme what ever it runs in. :Cheer:

Hey Ty, in these parts wouldn't it be the "clay" flats. :hehe:

See_Ya
01-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Thank you, David!!!