PDA

View Full Version : Industrial injection dragon flow?

9 LIVES
10-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Is industrial injection's dragon flow injectors & pump the best on the market for a pro street truck? Race only app.

What else is there on the market that compares? How much ponies can you squeeze out of a Idustrial Inj pump?:evil

RacinDuallie
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
INDUSTRIAL INJECTION

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Will give you all the FUEL you need!:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie
10-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Is industrial injection's dragon flow injectors & pump the best on the market for a pro street truck? Race only app.

What else is there on the market that compares? How much ponies can you squeeze out of a Idustrial Inj pump?:evil:evil Seriously, give Brady a call, tell him your plans, and sit back and listen to him. . .:rockwoot: You'll be glad you did.:bow: :bow: :evil :woohoo:

And don't forget about those AWESOME Turbos tooLOL LOL

:ylsuper:

9 LIVES
10-30-2006, 07:33 PM
HTT street puller 66?

COMP461
10-30-2006, 08:00 PM
The fastest diesel truck on the planet runs a set of DRAGON FLOW injectors , and pump. and with no timing at all 24 dregrees and a #6 fuel plate

9 LIVES
10-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Thank you Comp:ylsuper:

COMP461
10-31-2006, 05:48 AM
The turbo is a single 72, and after this year Brady had a lot of great ideas for next year, meaning even bigger turbo’s. The cam is a John Russin design .as is most of the cams out there today that work, you can kind of call John the father of Cummins B series cams design.
I would give a big credit to Ray Little and his Head work, the head is a work of art. I believe though that he has made a lot of strides in cylinder heads in the last year, and can now take flow up a notch or two .

And last but most important the progressive NX system is most essential.

Ray quoted a guy a duplicate of that engine the other day; this was with all the updates learned, and a few tricks I didn’t have funding for at the time . I believe that this motor with be a true 6000 rpm player, with real power up to that point, and dependable.