buddha power injecters

personally, I think that a 5x.014 is plenty for a 1st gen work truck, I had some and they were a lot of injector, Once you are in 6x.016 land, 6x.018 isn't much different. Heck I am only running 5x.016 in my truck now(p-pump though).

im runnin 370s right now and would like more well a lot more and with this turbo and what ive been hearin that as long as i still watch the gauge i should be fine,my head is gettin port-n-polished and oringed and studed so i know thatll help

how would those do for all around low end power?and you still got em things!
They will do anything you want them to, just have to have a tight afc and possibly keep your eye on the pyro if you pull a LONG hill. Most likely with a 62/71 and a good sized injector, you'll have enough power to top said hill before egt's become an issue.

and like i said bill you still got them things?did scheids lower to pop pressure on them?and how much you want for em i cant do any thing right now i got an unexpected 3 days off from work and am lookin to be makin some money tomarrow and monday.and a tight afc you mean close to stock on the star wheel?

that makes sense,would a bosch dealer have it?man those are big sticks though,man this is the hardest part of this motor to deside:(thats ok though itll be worth all the head scratchin im doin:)

Yeah any pump shop should have one, I'm not sure what the PN# is, I'm sure Bill probly knows it though

I'd just back the pump way down set the AFC tight with the stiff spring and you should be good to go

I could probly source up a part number from the pump breakdowns I have. I have a solid silver afc spring from my 89. It's the stiffest spring I've had my hands on from any VE. I'd be happy to throw it in with the purchase of my 6x18's. Yes I still have them. Be happy to have them reset to stock or lower pressure prior to shipment:).

Back