why would they have to do this?

When I order a new engine for a piece of construction equipment (manage a fleet) I have to send a picture showing a hole cut in the engine that also shows the serial number plate to obtain my new engine. Something about EPA crap making a limit to the number of engines running and not wanting you to just buy a bunch and run them at the same time for fun??? Hell if I know, but I know I can't get the engine without showing the other one is trashed!

^^^

Yup, we go through the same thing getting non-emissions engines through cummins. You have a choice, send back a core (which may cost more than what its worth) or destroy the engine if you keep it. They have some strict BS when it comes to non-emissions engines!

^^^

Yup, we go through the same thing getting non-emissions engines through cummins. You have a choice, send back a core (which may cost more than what its worth) or destroy the engine if you keep it. They have some strict BS when it comes to non-emissions engines!

let me know i will trade you ones that have been destroyed for ones with no holes in block LOL

DEAL! :D

But you gotta go find them.... We send back our cores for the engines we change out in town. The ones that are swapped in the bush, stay in the bush. The engines definitely arent worth a $4000 charter flight!

no doubt.....

i just got a good 12v core head for $150 bux today.... YAY!!!!

but it was made in brazil.....

Back