PDA

View Full Version : Need my Looney tweaked...

Dontxs
11-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Hey, Viv, I would like to see if you could adjust my tune for the shifting? I need a little firmer shft at highway speeds. I would like it to down shift firmer , like when I am on the highway and punch it the shift seems pretty slow and sluggish. Just wondering if yall could fix that? Also firm up the lower power shifts some as well. Computer code: KYN0 -- My strategy is: VXCF0DZ TQCJ0DX .
Thank You VERY much, Don

PS. It was good to finally meet you in Houston. (It was only for a sec in the parking lot at the races)

CBSuperDuty
11-06-2006, 08:38 AM
I will let Viv know about your message but I am unsure how soon they will have internet back up. So please be patient.

MOMBENZ
11-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Good Morning,

It was nice meeting you also Don. We can adjust the shift points to any way you wish but I need to ask that you give us a week. We'll be up and running next Monday. I am now at a friends' office. First chance I've had to check the internet but she only has one connection and while I am on, she can't be and my wireless isin't working.

We should get service at our house next Monday.

Did also want to say that we love it here!

We appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks,
Vivian

nummit
11-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Don, are you running an XCal 2? If so, you can change the shifting yourself using the end user options

BFD99
11-06-2006, 12:56 PM
yeah he should be able to bump up the firmness by like 5% increments i believe

Dontxs
11-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Yea its the xcal 2, Could you kinda walk me through adjusting up the firmness. I am not sure what settings to adjust ( call me stupid:doh: :doh: ) Thanks in advance.

Thanks Viv I can wait if the self adjustment doesn't cut it for me.

Don

BFD99
11-07-2006, 11:50 AM
when you load up the tune, it asks to enter opt perims and you push select to enter them ,or cancel to just load up the edit* stock tune - (meaning stock looney tune). then you go to shift firmness and adjust them in % increments. you can also adjust idle speed, speed limiter, TC lockup at mph's and other things.

edit****^^

CBSuperDuty
11-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Dex is correct assuming that he has the newer .ll3 files.

Dontxs
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks, I found them. I am still going to need a new file though, it just shifts kinda slow at highway speed (70) when punching it.

05BHD
11-07-2006, 08:36 PM
me 2!

MOMBENZ
11-13-2006, 08:26 AM
Hi Guys,

We are officially up and running today!!!!

We thank you for your patience. We are a bit overwhelmed with the pending emails but rest assured that we will reply to everyone today. Did you send us an email?

Thanks,
Vivian

05BHD
11-15-2006, 10:28 AM
thanks vivian ill try to get that info to you today or tom.