Choke On My Smoke (Mitch) has passed away...

koolkat812

Hello All,

I was informed by DJ yesterday that Choke On My Smoke has passed away. Although he was considered by some a scammer, dishonest individual and a friend to others, he was still a human being and did not deserve to go so young he was about 28-30 don't exactly know.

He left behind a Wife and Daughter...

The cause of death as I have been informed was heart related.

Thanks

BTW: This is not meant for a bashing session on him, but more of an FYI...

No matter how he portrayed himself on the net, he was a husband, a father, and a son.

RIP Mitch.

I had the chance to meet Mitch and his wife, in person he was as nice a fella as you could imagine.

RIP Mitch

Unreal...:frown: Most of us had our differences with Mitch, but no one would have wished this upon him.
May he rest in peace...Perhaps my he and my grandpas are shooting the breeze up above right about now..

Sorry to here this. I got my SCT from him and my 1st set of tunes also. May God be with you and may his hand guide your family right way. Rest In Peace.

Luke

Well...Mitch went from being a good friend of mine to someone I couldn't trust and didn't want to know anymore....but no-one deserves to die so young.
I feel for his daughter....no child should lose a parent.

RIP

well unlike many of you guys i never really had a problem with mitch thats too bad to hear that he passes away, thoughts and prayers are with his family RIP mitch

Wow...this blows me away and hits home for me. I have had heart issues for a long time, they run in my family. And the fact that he leaves behind a wife and child who may have a hard time getting by breaks my heart. Sure mitch did some things that werent the nicest to some, but no one deserves to pass for such petty things. i think we should all take a step back and look at how beautiful life is. it could have been me or you. A young death is never something wished upon. I just hope in a better place he see's this.

Rest in Peace Mitch Triana.

Back