PDA

View Full Version : new looney tune pleez

6owed
11-05-2006, 10:18 PM
hey guys I have really enjoyed the tunes but I have noticed some kind of surging(?) going on in the looney tune. also at highway speeds it loses alot of power when I punch it. It feels like it's slipping. my tourque converter seems fine I recently added the 4" turbo back exhaust and thats when I really noticed the change but I never really ran the looney tune on the stock exhaust so I can't say which is at fault

how much is the cable to D/L the tune ?

thanks I know yu guys are busy moving.

CBSuperDuty
11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
If you have an SCT XCal2 it you just need to go to WalMart or CompUSA and get a regular USB cable. It shouldn't cost that much. I will let Viv know about your message but I am unsure how soon they will have internet back up. So please be patient.

MOMBENZ
11-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi,

We'll get you going. Give us until Monday when we get internet service back. If you haven't sent us an email, please do so.

Thanks,
Vivian

6owed
11-06-2006, 10:35 PM
cool

thanks guys

Dontxs
11-07-2006, 06:36 PM
I have the same issue's. See my post.
Don

PS. I am very patient Viv. :aiwebs_015: :fish: lol

05BHD
11-07-2006, 09:33 PM
hey, vivian im thinking something may be wrong with mine as well:confused: i finally got everything straight at the ford dealer with the egr, injectors, and fuel pump but for some reason when i load the tune it runs different sluggish, smokes more brown instead of black like before. i picked it up this past thursday and later that day every time i would start the truck it sounded like a buntch of bolt rattling and almost not wanting to crank.:aiwebs_029: the dealer was guessing flywheel or something just really nasty sound. so i didnt drive it all weekn went to start it up monday and now it starts fine but still sluggish. Ill email you monday.

thanks,billy.

MOMBENZ
11-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi Billy,

Please pull you strategy and send it to us.

Thank you again and sorry about having to have y'all wait. Now we are set, in a beautiful location and ready to tune away. So ... just ask away :lolly:

Thanks,
Vivian