New Mods

SAK

I'm going fast mama.
Well after the dealership having my truck for 3 weeks I finally got it back last wednesday. Took the truck to Truck Toys on friday and the put a 2.5 Donahoe Racing lift and 35x12.5R20 Toyo MT's and 20x10 XD Series Black Balzac's.

HPIM0267.jpg

HPIM0268.jpg

HPIM0269.jpg

HPIM0270.jpg

I am enjoying the natural patina you have going on there with the mud!:ylsuper: It's a welcome change from those shiny show trucks that never see mud at all.:rockwoot:

Very nice truck :rockwoot:

I know this will come as a suprise to everyone...I dig the color, the tires...and most importantly...the BLACK WHEELS!!! :evil

LOL :D

DCSpecial said:
Very nice truck :rockwoot:

I know this will come as a suprise to everyone...I dig the color, the tires...and most importantly...the BLACK WHEELS!!! :evil

LOL :D

Some body please tell me he didnt say that. These werent the rims of choice for those who remember that I wanted Black Rockstars. They were on a 45 day back order and I didnt want to wait that long. I really like the way the truck turned out, Just wish that I went higher. My race car trailer limited me tough. I bought a regular 6" drop hitch just to haul it this weekend and it still wasnt low enough. Now I just need to find a 8" stablizer hitch to work with the new set up :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

RacinDuallie said:
I am enjoying the natural patina you have going on there with the mud!:ylsuper: It's a welcome change from those shiny show trucks that never see mud at all.:rockwoot:

That was just the trip to the race track this weekend. Dirt 1/4 oval that is. I washed it today so it's nice and shiny. Now just to find a place to take more "cool" pics of it.

Very nice lookin'!!:rockwoot:

I have to agree with DC that is a very nice setup!!:rockwoot:

Ben

Back