PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out#'s

Timbeaux
11-09-2006, 09:56 AM
I know we all have the "kill setting" on out rigs for putting the occasional gasser to shame,racing, etc. But, what do you do to "max out" on the dyno? No air filter, smaller tires, 3 day fast to gut down driver weight? LOL or do you run a tune that might cause damage under race conditions. In other words, do you have the "kill+1 use at your own risk setting?"

Billysgoat
11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I drive a dodge with a cummins, no need for any trickery :D (finds large rock to hide behind LOL )

haz-mat19
11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Give me a call Tim and I will give you all my secretsLOL LOL LOL .

tmacie
11-10-2006, 03:15 PM
I drive a dodge with a cummins, no need for any trickery :D (finds large rock to hide behind LOL )

I'm with Billys.......though no where near the power levels as some fo you guys, its enough to shock most any "punk" out here.

*Disclaimer* Note I did not state that it was enough power for me (there is never enough).

Travis

gunracer1
11-13-2006, 09:25 AM
i dyno the way i run on the street or the track. no hokey pokey to inflate my ego.

Dalpilot
11-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I bribe the Dyno operator. Much cheaper than breaking something, and don't have to worry about all that pesky tuning. LOL LOL

GREGROB
11-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I bribe the Dyno operator. Much cheaper than breaking something, and don't have to worry about all that pesky tuning. LOL LOL

LOL

I dyno with the same tunes I run on the street. Although, with my slow ford I probably should cheat. :fish: