HELP

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
At the bottom of the fourm it says "what's goin on" well last night I wanted to see what would happen if I hit minimize all the topics......... Imagine that they minimized but now their is no way to re-open them and I cannot see what is going on!

Any help?

Brandon

I changed a few things, try that and see what happens. Just remember, my "Change a few things" is similar to a monkey pushing buttons in a lab, no telling what might happen! LOL LOL

I changed a few things, try that and see what happens. Just remember, my "Change a few things" is similar to a monkey pushing buttons in a lab, no telling what might happen! LOL LOL

It didnt work :doh:.

For some reason it seems as I am on here way too long and way to much so my curiosity took over :hehe:.
Brandon

Ok, then in that case I have no clue what to tell you :bang I went looking for the button you are talking about and couldn't even find it, so I certainly can't tell you how to fix it! :(

Dammit..I just did the same thing so I could see what Brandon was talking about......and he's right, there doesn't seem to be a way to get those back up again...:doh: :hehe:

I'll figure it out in a few minutes..I hope.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Let me know the outcome, I was kinda dumbfounded after I explored uncharted territory.
Brandon

Well, this much I know..It is cookie related....I normally use firefox, so I tried logging in using IE explorer...The menus are there again..

More than likely, you'll have to clear your private data in firefox to get them back again guys.

Back