Lowered Superduty's

Here's mine.....photo courtesy of Chad Westfall (hpprose)
IMG_4502.JPG

I know there's more than 2..actually one since that white truck doesn't look quite that good anymore. LOL

Here are a couple of my 06. Not the best pictures but I never took the time to take pictures of it. These were taken by my cousin at a race. I have an 09 that will be getting lowered in a couple weeks and I'll post pics of that. I like all of the other lowered super duties already posted, very nice trucks guys!

Attachments

• DSC02339.jpg
    DSC02339.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC02340.jpg
    DSC02340.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 104
Finally lowered the truck today.......

Attachments

• DSCN0513.jpg
    DSCN0513.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0520.jpg
    DSCN0520.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0515.jpg
    DSCN0515.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 74
I'm not much into Ford's, but I love lowered SD's...all of these look GREAT!!!

Kind, got any more pics of the '06?

:rockwoot:Thanks guys! The compliments are greatly appreciated.

I'm up in the air about removing the steps. I think taking them off will clean up the lines of the truck but they do help keep road crap off the paint and they do make it look a little lower.

Sorry I have no more pics of the 06.

As far as screensaver shots, what are you looking for? Pretty girls drapped all over it:cheer:? I could wax it and find some nicer backgrounds for the pictures no doubt. I'll get on it soon, while the weather is nice. DJM is putting pictures of it on their web site. Mine is the first 09 that they have done.

We ran into a snag with the rear flip kit hitting my exaust. I had it coming out in front of my tire on my 06 but this one I'm putting a single black 5" miter cut stack on tomorrow. Maybe later down the road I'll put side pipes...... maybe. I can't imagine it's easy routing exaust to the driver side.

what wheel/tire combo are you running on your 09?

They are Dub Hustla 24" -11 offset. They stick out a 1/4 of an inch in the front Tires are Nitto 420, 315/35/24. Overall diameter is 32.7 and 12.6 wide. They are so smooth. No shake and if the road is perfect I can let go of the wheel as long as I like.

I just personally think the steps ruin the lines of the truck since it's so low. Just my opinion though. The truck looks great none the less.

The girls are okay...but that truck deserves a deserted parking lot at night...with the front side windows tinted...

But as far as screensaver quality....I meant size wise...

Back