PDA

View Full Version : vacuum pump seal leaks....FixinRams.com!!!

973604x4
02-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I searched this site about my leaking vacuum pump seal on my 98.5. Fixin' Rams was commonly suggested. Called up Mr. Gould and ordered a kit...and then he even answered the phone on a saturday afternoon multiple times. My vacuum pump seal had been rigged back together before and Mr. Gould helped us figure out what had been done.

Good suggestion from Comp, thanks guys. FixinRams/Mr. Gould is very easy to deal with! :thankyou2:

LAmiller
02-20-2009, 02:23 PM
bought from him numerous times and have had good luck with his kit!

Lavon

973604x4
05-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Well, my vaccuum pump was about destroyed from a previous "diesel shop" in texas that attempted to repair the leak. We rigged it back together the first time but Mr Gould was concerned about it. It stopped the leak for a while but its leaking again now.

Called Mr. Gould again on Tuesday and i just got my brand new vaccuum pump out of the mailbox today. thats good service....at a price that cant be beat. O'Reillys wants 4 times what i paid for my new pump and the dodge house wanted 5 times what i paid for my new vaccuum pump.

If you've got vaccuum pump issues, FIXINRAMS.COM (http://www.fixinrams.com) is the place to go. :thankyou2: