New from Ut

jjk

Just wanted to say hi to all and introduce myself.... I've been messing around with diesel performance probably for about 4 yrs or so now. It's an addiction I can't seem to satisfy. I have an 04.5 that serves aas my daily driver and a 94 single cab long bed that's become my project. I'm just about finished with it though... I've used a p-pumped 24v with about everything you could imagine on the build, big twin set-up,high volume pump, cam, crank work, head work, fly-cut pistons, alot of crap to say the least. The tranny is built with all the good stuff too. The truck will mostly be used to drag. I'm new to the game (at least on this level) so it's gonna take me a little time. The major part of the engine and tranny work were done by my buddy who ownes his own diesel performance shop in provo, ut.. Ken Jones at Wild Diesel has been a huge help as well. Without the help of guys like this I wouldn't be able to do it.... I've got some pics on the link in my signature if you want to take a look.... Thanks.................

whats up bud you ever get a good dyno number outta the race truck since edge days

Next month in vegas hopefully (Mopar event). We need to get up to Kens and get the wastegate and a few other things buttoned up. It's been a busy winter and haven't had much time to spend on the truck, now it's crunch time. I'll keep you posted.........Thanks..........

Back