craigslist got me again

ME.

master bus boy
I was looking around on on craigslist with no intentions to buy but then I found this truck and could not help myself. 98, 12V, king cab, 2x4, dually for the whopping price of $2200. :shake:

ddually8.jpg

ddually5.jpg

ddually7.jpg

I bought my 96, 4x4, ext cab off craigslist for $1600 but it needed some work.
You can really find some deals on there.

For a couple hundred bucks you could find a new driver door, score a front bumper for $50, and fix that driver seat. . .you'd be looking at a easy $9-10,000 rig there!!

For a couple hundred bucks you could find a new driver door, score a front bumper for $50, and fix that driver seat. . .you'd be looking at a easy $9-10,000 rig there!!

I wouldnt go that far, but with a couple hundred dollars of repairs you could easily turn it into a few thousand dollars profit.

Im getting a dually bed this weekend for $200. Long term plan it will be mixed with my 96 and be a 4x4 dually. Then I will have a engine/trans combo for my 53.

There's a nice looking regular cab on Craigslist in the Jacksonville, FL area for 2 grand.. It's been repainted, and has tires that are only a few months old as well..

there are some good deals on craigslist. i found a 96 reg cab long 2wd truck for 1600 on there. i bought some doors for it a roll pan, a stack and a new radio and did some valve cover gaskets and had a very reliable truck that i made some decent money with working, before i sold it to fund my transmission.

Back