Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Haisley Comp Puller

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • SBC Iron Giant

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other? post

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
I use the SBC 3850lb 12FB Iron Giant wannabe! I gotta drive it around all the time so I wanted a little more streetabilty than the IG

first one 25-30 hooks, 25 drag strip passes, lots of heavy towing, 30hrs of snow plowing, and 20,000miles, 2nd one 8 hooks 5,000miles, 10hrs plowing, went out due to bad input shaft

SBC 3600 LB 12 CB dual disk here. I only do a few hooks a year, but it has held up well to all the general abuse.

I see some guys voted they use the Haisley Comp Puller. Let's hear how you like them, Pro's/Con's, remember, this is a sled pulling forum, I don't care about streetability:evil

Sbc

I use the SBC 3600 with 12CB. Tom knows. Its not to bad and the hopping thing is gone now. I can launch it pretty good, but its going to be time for a slave soon. I hope it holds till the end of the season here.

Your gonna have to make it last Chris, knock off the third gear drops going to work in the moring and you'll be alright.

Thrid gear?

:doh: Thats why someone complained about white and black smoke around the town. Maybe I should hinder those a bit. Tire life might get a little better too.:ylsuper:

Back