PDA

View Full Version : A little Feed back please

crzycowboy
11-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Ok guys and gals....Grand Rock is seariously considering 5" systems. These would be a 4" down pipe, with an adapter that will change it to 5" right after. ( much like the one Timmy has on his truck now ) This systems will have everything but a muffler. (one will be availble for an extra charge) My question is are there many people running 5" on Fords or GM's? I know the Dodges are running 5" systems, but I haven't heard anything on the other two. SO any feedback ya'll can give me would be great! Let me know what ya'll think.:thankyou2:

Timbeaux
11-22-2006, 09:33 AM
I love mine. It sounds great. I'll take partial credit for R and D LOL

crzycowboy
11-22-2006, 09:39 AM
LOL thats why I mentioned your name Tim!! LOL We've been getting alot of calls lately for 5" systems. Lots of guys building some searious HP trucks pullin' or rippin' down the strip......

joefarmer
11-22-2006, 11:45 AM
We're running three dmax's with 3-4-5 adapters after the downpipe. There's also a dmax with a 5" downpipe, but I can't comment on why he has it. :rules:

brnaond.

SMOKINSTROKE
09-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I know some people that would be interested if it was in stainless. All I can find is aluminized.

crzycowboy
09-10-2007, 01:15 PM
5" stainless is very tough to bend. We will be bending 3-4" stainless here soon. I'd say with in a 4 or 5 months. Once we start bending them for the class 7 and 8 trucks, we'll start applying it to the pick up exhuast end of it.

jimmythecat
09-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Ok guys and gals....Grand Rock is seariously considering 5" systems. These would be a 4" down pipe, with an adapter that will change it to 5" right after. ( much like the one Timmy has on his truck now ) This systems will have everything but a muffler. (one will be availble for an extra charge) My question is are there many people running 5" on Fords or GM's? I know the Dodges are running 5" systems, but I haven't heard anything on the other two. SO any feedback ya'll can give me would be great! Let me know what ya'll think.:thankyou2:

Josh
How about 5" Turbo back piping and hangers for 5" inlet T-pipe xxx-xxxxx-5I. We are starting to get calls asking for stack kits with 5" piping underneath. Had a customer email us today and he is looking to install dual turbos on a on a 30 3500 Cummins HO. He asked if we sold the kits with 5" and said that if we didn't- WE SHOULD.

Dave 'the cat' and Marge 'the sarge"

crzycowboy
09-12-2007, 01:57 PM
If you can find me a 5" down pipe, send it to me, I'll have it reversed engineered. Also I will need the turbo information. So that way I can keep track of the flange information.

jimmythecat
09-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Josh,
I stand corrected on the downpipe being 5". I meant 5" piping after the downpipe outlet.