PDA

View Full Version : New Website

Timbeaux
03-14-2009, 07:45 PM
www.garmonsdieselperformance.com (http://www.garmonsdieselperformance.com)

Jeff finally got a website!

Jeff has asked that you guys post a pic and a listing of your "Garmonized" truck for his upcoming "Customer Trucks" page.

UNBROKEN
03-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Guess I need to run down there for some Garmonization so I can be on the site

Snedge
03-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Nice. I've been waiting for a transmission sponser. Thanks for the tip. :)

SuperDave4x4
03-14-2009, 08:22 PM
It's about time he got himself a good site! I guess I'm going to have to get the truck all cleaned up for his customer's page....:)

UNBROKEN
03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
I particularly like the Links page and the link to the "support forum" LOL

Big Swole
03-15-2009, 07:37 AM
OH YEAH!!! NOW WE'RE COOKIN WITH CRISCO!!!!

Congrats Jeff!!!!

Maybe we can feature the "Interceptor" build pics in here!!!

RascalMafia
03-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Righteous!

Phooker
03-15-2009, 11:00 AM
nice support forum.

Big Swole
03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Tim,

Do you want us to post pics here and have you guys stick'm on Jeff's site??

trapit
03-16-2009, 11:30 AM
So Jeff,

Do you have the lift to be able to do Cab off stuff? I'm not privledged to have one of those cute compact 6cyl diesels :hehe:. I may have a blown HG but no one really knows what the 6.4 does when it has a blow HG. All I have is the occasional Degas bottle overflow, which Elite has said was all one of there's had and it was HG. Now since the cab is off, I was thinking that I might as well go ahead and do Turbos and EGR delete with wastegate :rockwoot: and since you're in Ga, you're much easier to get too than other shops...plus your reputation proceeds you here :clap:

Timbeaux
03-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Tim,

Do you want us to post pics here and have you guys stick'm on Jeff's site??

Yeah. Post them Here David.

Timbeaux
03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
So Jeff,

Do you have the lift to be able to do Cab off stuff? I'm not privledged to have one of those cute compact 6cyl diesels :hehe:. I may have a blown HG but no one really knows what the 6.4 does when it has a blow HG. All I have is the occasional Degas bottle overflow, which Elite has said was all one of there's had and it was HG. Now since the cab is off, I was thinking that I might as well go ahead and do Turbos and EGR delete with wastegate :rockwoot: and since you're in Ga, you're much easier to get too than other shops...plus your reputation proceeds you here :clap:

I'd give Jeff a call.

770-898-8585

Thanks

haloman
03-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Good looking site.

Big Swole
03-18-2009, 02:36 PM
So Jeff,

I asked Jeff about this and YES he can to the Cab Off work!!!!

Pm me or post you info and I'll be glad to have him call ya!! Just give me and idea of the time line your looking at....He's extremely busy these days some I'm like his little Secretary Be-Och!!!! LOL

I'll see if I can help ya!!

triton
03-18-2009, 02:48 PM
fan-say :Cheer: Be careful, Jeff and Phil will almost look like professionals LOL

SuperDave4x4
03-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Well I got my truck cleaned up!!! I forgot how good it looks when she's all shined up. I just gotta find a place to snap a good pic.

trapit
03-18-2009, 08:23 PM
I asked Jeff about this and YES he can to the Cab Off work!!!!

Pm me or post you info and I'll be glad to have him call ya!! Just give me and idea of the time line your looking at....He's extremely busy these days some I'm like his little Secretary Be-Och!!!! LOL

I'll see if I can help ya!!

PM sent

wideopen
03-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Phil's Site will be up soon!! If you guys post pictures here, of your "Garmonized" rides I'll see that they get put in the upcoming ridz section.

triton
03-19-2009, 06:13 AM
who's at the other end of the " support @ garmon " email address ? Phil, are you and Tim the page masters for Jeff ?

Timbeaux
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
who's at the other end of the " support @ garmon " email address ? Phil, are you and Tim the page masters for Jeff ?

That goes to Jeff. Phil and I did the page for him.

ride42
03-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Pfft, I really wanted that XYZ product. $12.95 is a steal.

triton
03-24-2009, 04:03 PM
That goes to Jeff. Phil and I did the page for him.

Ahhh... I sent a email with my garmonized pictures attached instead of posting them here. Jeff must have just laughed LOL