Christmas Wish List

37 Spline rear axles, arb 37 spline for rear, 35 splines in front, 35 arb to go with it.
Plus, cam, bigger charger, and 33" tires.

Some air bags for my air-ride suspension I'm building, Smarty, Quad Commander and pillar mount. (For my bike, some Sidi Disco's :thankyou2: )

Nick

800 rwhp #2,Ladder bars,drive shaft loops,line lock:ylsuper:
Santa Joe :bow: you getting this?:poke: :lolly:

Last edited:
helix 2 cam, valve springs, silver bullet or SPS66, mach 5 or 6's, 6" miters to replace my 5" miters, driveshaft loops, and a line lock kit

I'm wishing for SuperDave's mom to have a speedy recovery... (damn that sucks on what happened.)

I'm wishing for peace on earth an goodwill to all.

I'm wishing for all the little kiddies have something to make them smile on Dec. 25th morning......

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
I'm wishing for SuperDave's mom to have a speedy recovery... (damn that sucks on what happened.)

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

You are the man. I appreciate that. :thankyou2:

I'm wishing for my mom to have as little pain as possible.

And maybe a s300.

I fractured my collar bone this weekend -doing some 'field drifting' with a quad..... my little pain pales in comparision- I'm at work, functioning thru this ( I been through a broke collar bone already) but your mom's...... I can't imagine what she is going thru......... Stay strong Bro....:bow:

Tires, Huffer, Cal-Tracs, brakes, fron-end rebuild, Leveling kit and control arms.

My list is very long: :evil

billet DTT
hudge sticks
Helix 3
twins
37'' tires

:kick:

External waste gate
Injectors
Twin CP3's
Cam
Valve Springs
Nitrous
Sound system
Nav system
Leather Seats

Lol... remember this is a WISH list...LOL

I know Santa brings me a II Silver 62......
No server is big enough to list my wishes but....
Mach 6
Studs
DTT
Bluechip Redline
N2O
GT4202
Tial
Caltracs
Carlistuff
Weld
Toyo

A seasons pass to Snow Basin ski resort along with all the fuel it would take to get there........and a pony.LOL

Back