NHRDA
04-30-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/0530a-XL.gif

SMOKIN93
05-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Is there any payouts?

paulb
05-05-2009, 03:16 PM
We were racing this weekend at Fallon for the Mopar race. Very nice people and a good track.

Paul

rocracing
05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi Paul hope all is well , we miss you and Patty hope to see you at Medford event.

Wrightman
05-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Paul, will you be attending the NHRDA event? All of us from Southern Jefferson State will hopefully be there if our trucks are running. We will at least be there with the dyno.

figueroa530
05-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Me, a few buddies and Diesel Nut Motorsports will be there:rockwoot:

SMOKIN93
05-08-2009, 12:46 AM
what are you guys gonna do there I didn't see anything about a show n shine

Wrightman
05-08-2009, 11:16 AM
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:what are you guys gonna do there I didn't see anything about a show n shine

Pitz
05-10-2009, 06:03 PM
See you there! Should be fun!

RILES
05-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Me, a few buddies and Diesel Nut Motorsports will be there:rockwoot:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

figueroa530
05-15-2009, 12:37 AM
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

What's so funny? You guys act like Raj and I have stock trucks. Don't belive me, then pm Diesel Nut.

fordassassin
05-15-2009, 01:03 AM
See you there! Should be fun!

Don't forget about me :what: . I should be at this event as well. Still running that single Stage 2 or went to Duals finally? I think we can have a convoy from here on out if you want.

I heard Friday night parking/camping is free. Can anybody verify this?

rajkalkat
05-15-2009, 01:12 AM

funny, we'll see who will have the last laugh.
:shake:

don't try putting me or my friends down if i haven't put you down:badidea:

fordassassin
05-15-2009, 01:13 AM

I understand where you are coming from, but I have seen one of these trucks in person. They are Show, BUT they actually GO too :bang.. So cut these newbie's some slack Cole.

So when is your rig actually getting done Cole? I was looking forward to showing you my new sticker on my tailgate :evil . Well maybe we can look at each others window's and wave, since your rig is a sleeper with a hood stack and a timeslip of 11.6.

william_04_x
05-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Don't forget about me :what: . I should be at this event as well. Still running that single Stage 2 or went to Duals finally? I think we can have a convoy from here on out if you want.

for the past month i've been calling and e-mailing that track and no one answers or replies...there is no event scheduled Friday night, so the gates may not open until 8am on Saturday...staying at the track Saturday night should be no problem..

fordassassin
05-15-2009, 07:28 PM
for the past month i've been calling and e-mailing that track and no one answers or replies...there is no event scheduled Friday night, so the gates may not open until 8am on Saturday...staying at the track Saturday night should be no problem..

I read in a thread or forum that Friday night parking was free and can camp out. But guess they don't want that many spectators or our money :bang .

I got to see that Excursion in action, hopefully.

Wrightman
05-15-2009, 07:36 PM
What's so funny? You guys act like Raj and I have stock trucks. Don't belive me, then pm Diesel Nut.

Why would we PM Diesel Nut? If you have modified trucks then great, post what you have and numbers yourself. Or let us see at the track. I think it is great that you guys are comming out to Fallon but I also thought what Cole said was funny especially when you look at your sig. Don't think we are hating on you guys we are just stirrin the pot a little.:poke:

figueroa530
05-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Why would we PM Diesel Nut? If you have modified trucks then great, post what you have and numbers yourself. Or let us see at the track. I think it is great that you guys are comming out to Fallon but I also thought what Cole said was funny especially when you look at your sig. Don't think we are hating on you guys we are just stirrin the pot a little.:poke:
I said If you don't belive me pm him. I see why you guys would think that is funny, its cool. But its pretty damn sweet when you look at Rajs truck thinking its all show but then when he gets on it, it MOVES..lol. Out of the ridin high site only Raj and I will be going to this event. We are the only two guys out of the site that have a few little mods under the hood :D. I think its great that you guys will be going to Fallon as well. Hope to see you guys and your crew there too.

K.Frog
05-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Sweet something local. Hope it a good turnout. I'll be there to wrench on my buddies truck and maybe I'll strap mine to the dyno.

Pitz
05-16-2009, 12:06 AM

Still waiting for the duals, we'll see how things work out. I'll probably be leaving from the valley, just depends on how my schedule with work is going down here on base.

william_04_x
05-16-2009, 09:18 PM
I read in a thread or forum that Friday night parking was free and can camp out. But guess they don't want that many spectators or our money :bang .

I'm going to be there with my toy hauler Friday, regardless if the gates are open or not...dry camping in or out of the gates doesn't matter to me...the track is 15 miles south of Fallon...

I got to see that Excursion in action, hopefully.

thanks, i try...it's not much to see though...:bang

if I go out early, I will try to get some T&T passes with the spray...:woohoo:

william_04_x
05-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Still waiting for the duals, we'll see how things work out. I'll probably be leaving from the valley, just depends on how my schedule with work is going down here on base.

see you there Zack!! Glad you'll be able to make it..:rockwoot:

turn out for this event looks like it'll be good..

Pitz
05-17-2009, 12:55 PM
see you there Zack!! Glad you'll be able to make it..:rockwoot:

turn out for this event looks like it'll be good..

Definately see ya there; I'll most likely have a trailer too.

fordassassin
05-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Definately see ya there; I'll most likely have a trailer too.

Zack, let me know what time you are going? So I can follow you or have a convoy or something like that okay? Since I think Sam will go with his rig as well. Wish Erick or Reb could go, but O well.

I can't wait for the dual pumps to get done. I need them badly, but you at least got that Stage 2 pump.

Pitz
05-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Sounds good, I though Reb was going to be able to make it, I guess they got a little too busy?

william_04_x
05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
I just got an e-mail from John at the track...It stated that gates will be open on Friday May 29th at 2PM for those bringing trailers...Dry camping is free...As long as he understood the right weekend, that'll make it easier for some us travelling from further away..See you guys there!!

skidooman
05-18-2009, 05:41 PM
I'll be there. I might run the bracket class. Depends on funds really. Stupid bills. I'll be there to watch regardless though.

fordassassin
05-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Sounds good, I though Reb was going to be able to make it, I guess they got a little too busy?

I think Erick said his rig won't be done by then. I wish his rig was done though.

What happened to your rig Zack? I heard you were having problems and then when you took it to Brown's, the problem went away? Sounds like the truck got scared of the Brown Brothers and started running fine.

Subman631
05-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Max'd Out will be there. Hope there is a good turn out.

trentnell
05-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Max'd Out will be there. Hope there is a good turn out.

thats sweet ! still deciding on if i will go , i am deciding between montana or fallon not shure i can hit both up .

Pitz
05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
I think Erick said his rig won't be done by then. I wish his rig was done though.

What happened to your rig Zack? I heard you were having problems and then when you took it to Brown's, the problem went away? Sounds like the truck got scared of the Brown Brothers and started running fine.

Wiring harness, we think. Update- don't think my trailer will be up for the trip yet, so we're hitting a hotel. Not sure when we are leaving yet, we might go a day early to visit friends in Monterey on the way.

96cumminsJSD
05-20-2009, 11:40 AM
I'll be there... my 1st NHRDA event ever.. pretty excited.. Who all is gonna be in the Sportsman ET class with me??

Pitz
05-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I'll be there... my 1st NHRDA event ever.. pretty excited.. Who all is gonna be in the Sportsman ET class with me??

I've been to a couple of their events, they've been a blast! I think I'll be ruining in the ET classes. Seenya there!

Subman631
05-20-2009, 10:32 PM
thats sweet ! still deciding on if i will go , i am deciding between montana or fallon not shure i can hit both up .

Get your butt in that truck and go, then head for Billings for the 12-13th of June.:D

RPM Motorsports
05-20-2009, 11:25 PM
I will be camping inside/outside the gates friday night as well! I should be pulling in around 7:00pm. Trent- hit up Fallon, we can get some measurements on that intake!

Beave
05-21-2009, 03:43 AM

Its more like who wont be running in the sportsman class

RILES
05-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Its more like who wont be running in the sportsman class

I wont be...... Jack A$$ :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Beave
05-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I wont be...... Jack A$$ :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Lol hey pal the only reason you wont run is cuz your horse and buggy wont pass tech :kick: :kick:

trentnell
05-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Get your butt in that truck and go, then head for Billings for the 12-13th of June.:D

I will be camping inside/outside the gates friday night as well! I should be pulling in around 7:00pm. Trent- hit up Fallon, we can get some measurements on that intake!

we'll have to see , i am really wanting to hit up both but my daughters only 14 mounths old , 10 hour car trips arent doable right now , so i have to fly solo to the events and dont know if the misses wants me gone 2 weekend .

she not to found of the racing :hehe: it used to be local and every once in a while now its everywere plus local events every other weekend :rockwoot:

RILES
05-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Lol hey pal the only reason you wont run is cuz your horse and buggy wont pass tech :kick: :kick:

Jokes about old guys are easy when your only 12 :poke:

Beave
05-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Jokes about old guys are easy when your only 12 :poke:

Lmao thats funny. So you still plaining on going to fallon?

fordassassin
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Since this is my 1st NHDRA event. How are the brackets like? What is street class and pro street and E.T?

RILES
05-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Lmao thats funny. So you still plaining on going to fallon?

I'm going, are you going to make it?

trentnell
05-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Since this is my 1st NHDRA event. How are the brackets like? What is street class and pro street and E.T?

brackets are standard brackets but i think there is a 12.0 cap , super street is heads up racing , pro tree , no time cap but has a min weight, DOT tires/slicks and no tube chassis but no time cap so fastest truck wins . not shure on pro street but its like 10 sec and better trucks .

Subman631
05-21-2009, 11:58 PM
brackets are standard brackets but i think there is a 12.0 cap , super street is heads up racing , pro tree , no time cap but has a min weight, DOT tires/slicks and no tube chassis but no time cap so fastest truck wins . not shure on pro street but its like 10 sec and better trucks .

NHRDA Pro-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» Minimum weight: 4500 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

NHRDA Super-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» 2wd Minimum weight: 5000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight: 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

NHRDA Sportsman ET
» Bracket class with a Sportsman Tree, Laddered by Reaction Time
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)
» Must dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET

trentnell
05-22-2009, 12:32 AM
thanks Ken , what sucks is there is no real class for us 11 sec guys , were are to slow for super street and too fast to run in brackets :bang

Subman631
05-22-2009, 01:08 AM
I hear what you are saying Trent, the bar is being raised quickly for both Superstreet, and prostreet and the season is still young. We should rethink the classes in NHRDA after this season. Don't want too many classes or there are not enough entries in each class. Rob has no problem winning with a slow truck, hell he won both classes in Bremerton with a street tune. You decided where to go yet?

trentnell
05-22-2009, 12:18 PM
I hear what you are saying Trent, the bar is being raised quickly for both Superstreet, and prostreet and the season is still young. We should rethink the classes in NHRDA after this season. Don't want too many classes or there are not enough entries in each class. Rob has no problem winning with a slow truck, hell he won both classes in Bremerton with a street tune. You decided where to go yet?

ya if your truck breaks i might have a fighting chance in super street :hehe:
still dont know what event , if i have to choose it will be Billings , but dont count me out yet for hitting both ! might stop by the shinny store to butter up the wife :Cheer:

i think a 11.50 or 11.00 index would be a good choice for super street , and kick the 10 sec guy's to pro street . but once again need to have enough trucks . but i think there are a ton of 11 sec dodges and duramaxes . who knows , i will race either way , with the kind of RT's most guys get on pro tree's i can compete with alot of guys running deep 11's . i saw alot of .3-.7 rt's before :hehe:

fordassassin
05-22-2009, 12:57 PM
NHRDA Sportsman ET
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)

Looks like this is my Class. So I would need to bring my helmet as well,looks like. When they ask for us to dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET, what does that mean? I will have to tell them what I think I am going to run and be closest to that 1/4 time? I never ran my truck, so I have no clue what I will be running. Talk about an idiot going to this event, well here I am.

pbft
05-22-2009, 01:23 PM
NHRDA Sportsman ET

Looks like this is my Class. So I would need to bring my helmet as well,looks like. When they ask for us to dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET, what does that mean? I will have to tell them what I think I am going to run and be closest to that 1/4 time? I never ran my truck, so I have no clue what I will be running. Talk about an idiot going to this event, well here I am.

You will get two, sometimes three qualifying runs. You will be laddered (paired with another competitor) by your best reaction time. You are correct in that you must estimate what your 1/4 mile ET will be. Compare the ETs from your qualifying runs and and decide what your dial will be. I usually dial between .02 and .04 quicker than my best qual run but dialing that close comes with experience and lots of practice.

Subman631
05-22-2009, 06:06 PM
As Jim stated, you run your truck all out in the qualifying heats then you write on your window what you think the truck will do in the elimination rounds. Say your truck runs a 13.5, 13. 7 and 13.4 in the qualifying heats. You want to choice a dial in that will allow you to go all out, but not be faster than your dial in time that you write that on your window. In this case you might want to dial a 13.3 and see how it goes. If you are too fast and go faster than your dial, then you lose unless the person you race breaks out too, (that's what they call it when you go too fast) then it's whoever broke out the least advances. As you get more experience you can start dialing it in in the 100th of a second as Jim stated, starting out it's difficult to be consistent enough on the launch to dial that tight.

You can also red light and lose. Again if you both happen to dial the same time and both red light, the person who leaves the closest to the green wins. If you are racing a slower truck and they red light while you are still waiting you automatically win. The difference in the dials is the head start the slower truck gets. In theory, if you both dial perfectly and you both had identical reaction times you should cross the finish line in a dead heat. That seldom if ever happens.

Ladders are made by reaction time. the best against the worst and second best against second worst and so on. As you progress through the rounds, the reaction time from the previous rounds are used to build the new ladder. If there is an odd number of trucks, the person with the best reaction time from the previous round gets the by.

Brackets level the field, don't need a fast truck to win, just need a great reaction time and a truck that runs very consistent so you know exactly what it will run. You have to anticipate the light. If you wait till it turns green odds are pretty good you will lose. Takes a ton of practice, try leaving when the third light turns yellow, that usually works pretty well for these big trucks.

By the way old Jim in the great white racing 2x4 dodge is very good at it. If your truck is 4x4 air down your tires to aboout 25 psi in the back and 30 in the front, and do a boosted launch in 4x4. If your tranny is built you can leave with more boost. If not then maybe leave with less boost. Have fun.

pbft
05-22-2009, 09:13 PM
As Jim stated, you run your truck all out in the qualifying heats then you write on your window what you think the truck will do in the elimination rounds. Say your truck runs a 13.5, 13. 7 and 13.4 in the qualifying heats. You want to choice a dial in that will allow you to go all out, but not be faster than your dial in time that you write that on your window. In this case you might want to dial a 13.3 and see how it goes. If you are too fast and go faster than your dial, then you lose unless the person you race breaks out too, (that's what they call it when you go too fast) then it's whoever broke out the least advances. As you get more experience you can start dialing it in in the 100th of a second as Jim stated, starting out it's difficult to be consistent enough on the launch to dial that tight.

You can also red light and lose. Again if you both happen to dial the same time and both red light, the person who leaves the closest to the green wins. If you are racing a slower truck and they red light while you are still waiting you automatically win. The difference in the dials is the head start the slower truck gets. In theory, if you both dial perfectly and you both had identical reaction times you should cross the finish line in a dead heat. That seldom if ever happens.

Ladders are made by reaction time. the best against the worst and second best against second worst and so on. As you progress through the rounds, the reaction time from the previous rounds are used to build the new ladder. If there is an odd number of trucks, the person with the best reaction time from the previous round gets the by.

Brackets level the field, don't need a fast truck to win, just need a great reaction time and a truck that runs very consistent so you know exactly what it will run. You have to anticipate the light. If you wait till it turns green odds are pretty good you will lose. Takes a ton of practice, try leaving when the third light turns yellow, that usually works pretty well for these big trucks.

By the way old Jim in the great white racing 2x4 dodge is very good at it. If your truck is 4x4 air down your tires to aboout 25 psi in the back and 30 in the front, and do a boosted launch in 4x4. If your tranny is built you can leave with more boost. If not then maybe leave with less boost. Have fun.

What's this "old Jim" CRAP???? You've always made it a point that you are older than me.....

Subman631
05-22-2009, 09:52 PM
What's this "old Jim" CRAP???? You've always made it a point that you are older than me.....

But "Old Jim" sounds so much older than. "Old Subman".:D

fordassassin
05-23-2009, 03:35 AM

Thanks you so much for clearing everything up. I was a little confused about everything, but now you have made everything clear.

I have a full billet tranny and 4x4. Wish my Dual CP3's were done :bang , but I will have to run with the Stock CP3 for now. I should be a 12.5-12.8, so lets see what it actually does. Whats the temperature like in Fallon, NV? Looks like I will have to run a Water/Meth kit and pour some windshield fluid and ice into it.

pbft
05-23-2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks you so much for clearing everything up. I was a little confused about everything, but now you have made everything clear.

I have a full billet tranny and 4x4. Wish my Dual CP3's were done :bang , but I will have to run with the Stock CP3 for now. I should be a 12.5-12.8, so lets see what it actually does. Whats the temperature like in Fallon, NV? Looks like I will have to run a Water/Meth kit and pour some windshield fluid and ice into it.

The current weather is poasted at the bottom of the Top Gun Raceway site. Top Gun Raceway - Fallon, NV (http://www.topgunraceway.com)

figueroa530
05-24-2009, 12:55 PM

Thanks a lot for the great info:Cheer:

william_04_x
05-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Besides myself and RPM Motorsports, anyone else planning on being at the track Friday night? Hopefully we can make a couple passes before it gets too late...:charger:

Pitz
05-25-2009, 11:14 PM
I'll be there Friday, maybe in time for some track time.

96cumminsJSD
05-25-2009, 11:31 PM
cannot wait to race, does anyone know if i can sign up for NHRDA at the track?

RPM Motorsports
05-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Is there a TNT on Friday? I might need to close camp a lil earlyer!

Subman631
05-26-2009, 12:15 AM

Yes they always have a big tent. Ladies who run it are great. They will be there early. Probably not till race day however,

fordassassin
05-26-2009, 01:09 AM
So Friday night, we can put some passes down maybe? I am staying the night in Reno. So I guess I will have to just hope my truck is ready to make passes the following morning.

MaxPowerLB7
05-26-2009, 02:31 AM
I will probably come if Trent does.

william_04_x
05-26-2009, 07:00 AM
So Friday night, we can put some passes down maybe?

won't know until Friday night..it's been nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone up there at the track..

I'M just HOPING...

Pat T.
05-26-2009, 07:13 AM

Yes they always have a big tent. Ladies who run it are great. They will be there early. Probably not till race day however,

As far as I know we won't be at the track until first thing in the morning before the gates open. But yes you will be able to sign up at the track :rockwoot:

RILES
05-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I heard TJSHOTROD is going to be there to sign autographs and take pictures with the kids :poke:

96cumminsJSD
05-26-2009, 11:58 AM
ok well i'll see yall there. hey beave what you gonna tune up your truck before your drag?

pbft
05-26-2009, 09:25 PM
So Friday night, we can put some passes down maybe? I am staying the night in Reno. So I guess I will have to just hope my truck is ready to make passes the following morning.

According to TG's website and Randy, there are no Friday night T&Ts until June 12th.

Jim

IdahoRob
05-26-2009, 11:02 PM
with the kind of RT's most guys get on pro tree's i can compete with alot of guys running deep 11's . i saw alot of .3-.7 rt's before :hehe:

On a .400 pro tree, I'm happy with a .1xx.

Funny how a 12.0 truck can win in Super street and pro street if the luck is there, but happens quite a bit. Getting to the finals without breaking is the biggest thing when running trucks in the 11 second and faster range.

I'd also like the see a class for the 11.5-12.5 trucks(and diesel cars). Needs to be 11.5 and slower for the everyday drivers without a roll bar, IMHO.

Trent, the Billings event is a blast, I highly recommend it. The Boise event that is the same week of Fallon is nothing compared to a NHRDA event.

Beave
05-28-2009, 11:21 PM
ok well i'll see yall there. hey beave what you gonna tune up your truck before your drag?

Why would I do that, no point to tune the yard sale when riles wont be bring his horse and buggy :hehe::hehe::hehe:

RILES
05-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Why would I do that, no point to tune the yard sale when riles wont be bring his horse and buggy :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'll bring my horse and buggy, run you in valet mode with the blown intercooler and no O.D. and still spank you like your cub scout leader used to :shake:

fordassassin
05-29-2009, 01:57 AM
I heard if you have a 13 second or below truck.You can't run unless you have a driveshaft loop. That is what NHDRA rules say. That is of course on street tires. I don't have any drive shaft loops yet.

So does that mean I won't be able to compete?

IdahoRob
05-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I heard if you have a 13 second or below truck.You can't run unless you have a driveshaft loop. That is what NHDRA rules say. That is of course on street tires. I don't have any drive shaft loops yet.

I believe that is a mistake. Street tires and loops not required until 11.5 IIRC

pbft
05-29-2009, 10:47 AM

I believe Rob is correct. The only exception might be if you are running slicks. I don't have access to an NHRA rule book so I can't say for sure. I run DOT slicks and have loops, more for safety than anything else. I've never been asked at tech if I have loops.

Jim

Pitz
05-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, we made it; looks good!

IdahoRob
05-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Ken and I thrashed on the Max'd Out truck all this week to get it ready for this event. I have to be at home and Nathan will be running the controls.

I can't wait to see if all this hard work pays off while running on street tires.

The truck should tear the old S.S. record apart.

trentnell
05-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Ken and I thrashed on the Max'd Out truck all this week to get it ready for this event. I have to be at home and Nathan will be running the controls.

I can't wait to see if all this hard work pays off while running on street tires.

The truck should tear the old S.S. record apart.

thats cool Rob still sad i couldnt make it but will see you guys in Billings for shure .best of luck on the event :rockwoot:

got some new goodies coming for the truck ! better bring your A game and hope the LBZ can handle the old LB7 :hehe::hehe:

Subman631
05-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Interesting but short day for Max'd Out at Fallon. Tried a middle tune that Rob built to test new suspension and try to dial it in. Nathan ran a 10.38 on the new Street MT drag radials, 132.84. Kind of hot lapped and came around launching soft and went 10.80, 131. Something was rattling bad when we got the truck back to the pits. It's something in the drive train, think we have a pretty good idea, but won't speak out till we know for sure. Don't think it is too serious, will have to see when we get it tore down.

96cumminsJSD
05-31-2009, 09:11 PM
fallon went well... other than the fact that jim calhoun beat me on the first elimination race, kind of a bummer.. but had fun

RILES
05-31-2009, 10:40 PM
fallon went well... other than the fact that jim calhoun beat me on the first elimination race, kind of a bummer.. but had fun

You did well for your first big show :clap: and Jim has eliminated many with more experience than you so dont be too hard on yourself.

william_04_x
05-31-2009, 10:47 PM

You did well for your first big show :clap: and Jim has eliminated many with more experience than you so dont be too hard on yourself.

exactly...you're out doin it and that's what matters...:rockwoot:

RPM Motorsports
05-31-2009, 11:30 PM
It was nice to finally put some faces to names. We had alot of fun! You guy's missed out on the Quad/Golf cart races after the event, but im sure pic's/vid's will show up somewhere. Found out my daughters 50cc does the 1/8mi. in 24.7 @ 23.2mph with me on it:).

fordassassin
06-01-2009, 12:09 AM
I thought it would have been a bigger event, but it was still fun. The elevation killed most of us Cali guys. Raj couldn't even boost his dang turbo and I could only build 30 psi and net a 12.5.

Zack eliminated me and then later broke out himself. But best thing, we all showed up and had fun.

96cumminsJSD
06-01-2009, 12:25 AM
ya this one of the only times i liked my little stock turbo.. it spooled just fine..

rajkalkat
06-01-2009, 01:49 AM
I thought it would have been a bigger event, but it was still fun. The elevation killed most of us Cali guys. Raj couldn't even boost his dang turbo and I could only build 30 psi and net a 12.5.

Zack eliminated me and then later broke out himself. But best thing, we all showed up and had fun.

i couldn't get that turbo to light. one lap i got 4psi and i got excited.

Beave
06-01-2009, 10:15 AM
It was a good event, wish more could have attended the event. It was really nice meeting some new people and getting to put some faces with names.

Wrightman
06-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks everyone for comming out it was nice to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. I will post the dyno numbers later when I get them off of the board. Hopefully this event will grow. Team JSD had a good time until we made the trip home. We had a few blown boots on two different tow vehicles and a blown up 24v on the way home.

RILES
06-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks everyone for comming out it was nice to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. I will post the dyno numbers later when I get them off of the board. Hopefully this event will grow. Team JSD had a good time until we made the trip home. We had a few blown boots on two different tow vehicles and a blown up 24v on the way home.

Damn, you make it sound so bad, the bottom end just needed some air, thats all, $.02 its actually kinda cool to get guys on both sides of the truck and look at each other through the block.:bang this would have never happened to the mighty 6.4:blahblah1: *bdh*

Pitz
06-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah, it was a blast. Glad to see/meet all of you. I'm sure this one will get bigger; wonder if it will grow as fast as Diesels in the Desert did. I definately have twins envy.

I did get the REAL tires back on.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/photo/showfull.php?photo=9562

Pat T.
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I hope everyone had a good time, it was really cool meeting all of you that I talked to. To the JSD team thanks for having us over after the race, it was really cool hanging out with ya'll.

fordassassin
06-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, it was a blast. Glad to see/meet all of you. I'm sure this one will get bigger; wonder if it will grow as fast as Diesels in the Desert did. I definately have twins envy.

I did get the REAL tires back on.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/photo/showfull.php?photo=9562

Looks good Zack. Let me know if you want to sell your other rims and tires. I think I'd take those Toyo's and Rims off your hand. You going to the Redding event?

Pitz
06-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Not going to make it this weekend, need to work on my house up in Bakerstucky.

Subman631
06-02-2009, 12:26 AM

Damn and I was complaining about blowing one tire on the race trailer. Sorry to hear you windowed a truck, any idea how it happened? DA was tough at the track for sure. Hope the events grows, it's a nice little track.

figueroa530
06-02-2009, 07:15 PM

Yea i was having problems on the dyno. Wish i could of noticed the fuel leak and map sensor problem before i dynoed:bang.

5150ram
06-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Damn and I was complaining about blowing one tire on the race trailer. Sorry to hear you windowed a truck, any idea how it happened? DA was tough at the track for sure. Hope the events grows, it's a nice little track.

It looks like a rod just snapped. Hard to tell for sure, the cam is broke the piston was smashed starter is broken and the cap and half a rod were in the pan.

RILES
06-03-2009, 04:23 PM
It looks like a rod just snapped. Hard to tell for sure, the cam is broke the piston was smashed starter is broken and the cap and half a rod were in the pan.

Good Times I tell ya, Anvil can break anything, I'm sure of it :bang

william_04_x
06-03-2009, 07:28 PM

sucks to hear about that..that's a mean truck you have..it looked great on the dyno..:rockwoot:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/desertmule/NHRDA%20Fallon%205-09/PIC-0331.jpg

Wrightman
06-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Just to be clear the silver one in the picture has windows in the block not the orange one.

[QUOTE=william_04_x;738797]sucks to hear about that..that's a mean truck you have..it looked great on the dyno..:rockwoot:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/desertmule/NHRDA%20Fallon%205-09/PIC-0331.jpg[/QUOTE

rocracing
06-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Just to be clear the silver one in the picture has windows in the block not the orange one.

[QUOTE=william_04_x;738797]sucks to hear about that..that's a mean truck you have..it looked great on the dyno..:rockwoot:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/desertmule/NHRDA%20Fallon%205-09/PIC-0331.jpg[/QUOTE

Ya but Chris pulled a mean wheelie off the line :tree:

Wrightman
06-04-2009, 09:41 AM
You missed the dumbass on the razor that night.

william_04_x
06-04-2009, 05:19 PM
sorry bout the mix up Wrightman..:bang

I guess the lady riding in the RZR got hurt pretty bad huh?..

Wrightman
06-05-2009, 09:26 AM
sorry bout the mix up Wrightman..:bang

I guess the lady riding in the RZR got hurt pretty bad huh?..

No Worries just wanted everyone to know it wasn't Chris. I guess the lady got a few staples in her head and he got arrested for dui.

william_04_x
06-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Pics (http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090530a/) and points (http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm) have been posted at the NHRDA site..:rockwoot:

Pitz
06-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Pics (http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090530a/) and points (http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm) have been posted at the NHRDA site..:rockwoot:

Thanks for the heads up! There are some good pictures out there!